Chapter 49

" You look elegant."
" Thanks."
" Shall we?"
" Yhhh."

They descend the stairs beautifully but Rashell finds it odd for the Olivares Home to be sooo quiet.

" Wondering why the place is soo quiet?"
" Yhh. How did you know?"

" Your eyes. Your parents are out with mine and your siblings, they are there."
" Where?"

'" Don't worry, you'll find out soon.

They finally descend the stairs but before the last step, Rashell doesn't land properly causing her ankle to hurt a bit.

" Ouch!!"
" Are you alright?"

" Not really, just a twist."

She tries to walk but limps on the first two steps and so Xavier carries her.

"You don't have..
" Shush"

He carries her to the garage, opens the door of the car and sits her slowly in the seat and buckles her seat belt.

" Thank you."
" For?"

" Carrying me."
" It's nothing serious, you'll be fine."

" So where are headed?"
" A fun place."

They arrive at a park.

" We're here."
" So what's today's plan?"

" Just have fun, you know, let's just spend time together."

Xavier holds Rashell's hands and they walk around the place happily. They take pictures together with their phones, ride the carousel, throw coins in the fountain centred in the park. They have fun.

" Okay, time up."
" Soo soon. I'm so excited. Anyways, what's next?"

" Going to meet our parents at the restaurant."
" Okay."

Restaurant

On the fifth floor for most expensive tables are the Olivares and Martin family enjoying themselves.

" We're late."
" Good evening aunt, uncle."

" Good evening son, both of you should sit."
" You've grown into such a lovely and beautiful lady."

" Thanks aunt."
" Where's Kim?"

" She's on her way with the girls and Ian."

" I'm glad we made it on time. Kim will join us soon with your siblings, she'll be sooo happy to see you again."
" Can't wait."

As they eat, Kim joins them with the kids. Rashell and Kim are happy to see eachother. The table is filled with plates of different dishes.

They enjoy their food, laughing and chatting. It continued for an hour till they called it a night. But before they left, Xavier refused to tell Rashell the school he'll be enrolling in.

It's six am and a Monday. Birds chirping and clapping of trees fill the whole place with freshness.

Walks out and as tall and good looking he is, he wears a black crewneck sweater, blue jeans and trainers.

He goes through his wrist watches and picks a perfect match and heads to the garage with his car key.

He starts the engine of a black " Genesis". One of the most expensive car brands in town.