Kyudai: "I really need to focus on myself now..."

-???-

Onto an unknow place, a yellow grassy place, around there was a thick dense fog covering the surrounding place.

A small boy came out of the fog.
He had his neck slightly twisted, having some marks around his face, the back was also twisted like it had been broken.

Kaito: "Uh, hello..? Is uh... anyone here..?"

Noises of someone whistling was heard, although no one could be seen.

Kaito: "P-Please... I-I-I don't know... where I am..."

The whistling stooped as it got quiet.

???: "I hear you, Kaito. I am here."
Kaito: "...W-Where are you?" He looks at his surroundings. "Where am I?"
???: "Don't you worry. You are in safe hands, Kaito. Welcome, to Mindspace. You're safe place. Isn't it... Beautiful?"

Kaito: "A-Am I... De--
???: "Dead? No... not really... Your heart is still beating, but your body is motionless... Out there... you're being... tested, if you understand. But here... you are safe. You're spirit was woken up as soon as I get here... I would know."
Kaito: "W-Who... who are you..?"
???: "Oh... sorry my manners, Young man."

The mysterious man came out of the dense fog, he was quite tall and chunky looking, wearing a white shirt with a dark suit over it.

All For One: "Greetings. Call me, All For One. And you're... Kaito, right?"
Kaito: "H-How do--
All For One: "I have heard about you. Also.., I heard that you like helpings others around, isn't that right..? Wouldn't you like me, to help you?"
Kaito: "W-W-What are you talking about..?"
All For One: "I can help you. I'll take care of you, while you're here... Just take my hand."

All For One extended his hand for Kaito to pick it up.

Kaito: "Why should I... trust you..? Why should I even listen to you..?"
All For One: "You don't have to. That is up... to you. But... what other choice you have..? I know you're scared... But you don't have to. Everything will be okay." He places his hand into Kaito's shoulders to comfort him.
Kaito: "I... I-I don't kno--
All For One: "Apologies for what I am doing with you. Now, look at the bright side. The hard part is now over. Besides, you can't make an omelet... without breaking a few eggs."

With uncertainty on his eyes, Kaito decided to pick his hand.
All For One started to walk with the boy following after as both dissappear.

Okay the next section is based on the Mha CD Dramas, specially the Ennichi Festival.
Here's a video for you to see.

Now here we go!

The Ennichi Festival was happening on the streets of Japan, and Momo Yaoyorozu find herself on the place wearing a yukata.

Momo: "I... I can't belive I'm actually here at the Ennichi Festival..." She gasps a bit and closed her eyes. "I'm sorry, Mother! But... As a place where a lot of people gather, there must be evil happenings. U.A High's Momo! Striving to be a pro hero one day! I will go around and investigate to make sure the place stays safe. By no means am I here because the festival is "fun"."
Y/n: "Yao-Momo?"
Momo: "Eh?!" She turns around.
Y/n: "What are you muttering about?"