❀curse❀

Bắt đầu từ đầu

*Personal Belongings Have Gone Missing

-All your personal belongings carry some of your energy on them, so if someone wants to curse you, they can use these objects as a link to you. Photographs are a particularly powerful link, especially the ones printed on film. Objects that are particularly close to you such as jewelry that you wear every day, are also often used in rituals.

*Nightmares

Although you may not be aware of the curse in your waking moments, your subconscious will sense the dark energy that was sent to you and warn you through your dreams. You're most vulnerable to a curse when asleep. As your body slows and relaxes, negative energies can strike. They call on bad omens or traumas to leave you in a state of fearfulness or exhaustion. If you're especially intuitive or sensitive, there's a greater chance of you getting warnings via dreams. Oftentimes, these dreams or nightmares include a person performing a curse on you.

ᓚᘏᗢ- nightmares have always hunted me, and usually they are warnings.

*You notice things that aren't there.

An occasional sighting from the corner of your eye is normal. But seeing indescribable shapes and figures or hearing strange sounds throughout the day isn't. This means the curse has found new ways to create chaos.

Negative energies target your mental health to create passing hallucinations. If you're experiencing ongoing hallucinations, reach out to a therapist. Cursed or not, your mental health should always be your number one priority.

ᓚᘏᗢ- As you all know i've been hallucinating for a long time, but no therapist has actually diagnosed me with any type of scizophrenia, but hallucinations occur frequently inderealization and pbd with which i have been with. 

*Sudden Physical Pain

When you're the target of a curse, the sudden assault of negative energy will often register as pain in your body as the curse hits your energy field. This pain is a good indicator that something supernatural is going on, especially if it's the kind of pain that you've never felt before. 

ᓚᘏᗢ- In my case it was heart pains. Of course it is always necesary, but if the doctor cannot find any pathological reason for the pain and assures you it is psychosomatic, perhaps that is a sign.

*Changes in Your Physical Appearance

Spells that are meant to do you harm can take a great toll on your physical appearance, too. If you are cursed, you'll notice that you look fatigued and haunted, with sunken eyes, dark circles, limp hair, and sallow skin. Unexplained changes in your weight, mood, and sleeping patterns are also associated with curses.

ᓚᘏᗢ- I can not talk about this enough! That was the first thing i noticed when i had gotten cursed in the past... I had gotten noticeably sick and ugly. The moment the curse was broken i lost all the weight, my hair got healty and long, and my entire appearance got so much more beautiful, people were confused and telling me it seems as if i was an entirely different person!

 *Illness and/or Injury

If you are a healthy person overall and start coming down with inexplicable illness or random injuries, this may be a sign of a curse. Keep in mind, illness is typically in reaction to some other issue going on in your body, mind or spirit. So first examine yourself as a whole BEFORE jumping to conclusions. That being said, curses and hexes can be put on people to make them ill and "waste away", etc. And if this is an illness that the doctors can't even figure out – this may be a curse/hex working against you.