CHAPTER 4

Rudraveer's pov-

Next morning on the breakfast table I was told we going to meet a girl family for my marriage.......ufff someone tell them yaar I love my sunflower onlyy....and my mom said me "trust me you would love the girl" and told me to get ready..
.
.
.
.
.
I was following my parents car ...why the hell the are going towards Bajaj mansion...ohhh my god...the girl is my sunflower.......I love you mommmm...you are the besttt....
.
.
We were welcomed by Mr and Mrs Bajaj... following by Dev and his wife..buty eyes were finding my sunflower....

Avni's pov-

In the morning I was told boys side parents are coming to see mee..oh God I am fed up now.. I have to get ready in traditional as my mom has demanded that

I was getting ready in my room when my bhabhi came and told me to take care of Vihaan (Who don't know vihan is her brother day and her bhabhi (brother is wife)Meera's son who is 10 months old)

(Who don't know vihan is her brother day and her bhabhi (brother is wife)Meera's son who is 10 months old)

Offc whyy will I not handle him he is my favv.. I and vihaan were playing in my room then bhabhi came and told me the boys side family is here I don't know why my heart started beating verry fast a fear engulfed me..I went down with vihaan and my arms and I saw Rathore's this means they are good side oh my God is the boy Rudraveer anyways lets get down.... I greated all of them present there with vihaan in my arm as bhabhi was a kitchen vihan you playing.. I don't know this is really awkward soon I was told to take Rudraveer to my room to talk with him ...

In my room

(R)Rudraveer- your room is great

A(me)- thank you...have a seat
After a big awkward silence....
R- Listen Avni let's come to the point straight I really didn't knew about this proposal I really want to listen your thought about our marriage.

A-as per me it was also unexpected about our marriage.As you said let's talk straight.. Rudra I have a fast which is not less than a trauma I really don't know will you accept me with that .. it took me around 2 years to come out from that trauma it's really an horrific thing for me it's okay if you will not accept me after listening to my story as it common for people to not accept it ( I had tears remembering the past)

R - I will accept you with your every flaw don't think about anything else I know we have talked a few time but trust me your secret is safe with me.

Then the door opened and it was my bhabhi she said "okay guyys now come down they are calling"to which Rudra replied" ya we are coming in two minutes"...bhabhi passed me a smile and went down...
R- Listen don't overthink it's still in your hands I you wanna deny...but remember I am with you and Ms Avni Bajaj would you like to go on a date with me ..
A- yeah why not
R- come lets go down

Downstairs

His mom asked me " Beta will you my bahu(daughter in law)" to which Rudra replied "Oh come on mom let her take some time let us go on some dates...we will surely tell you about our replies soon Right Avni
(He is a saviour)
A- yeah he is right we both need some time to know each other
..
.
.
.
After the dinner they left...I didn't face them I was in my room with vihaan...I know I did wrong but..my mind and eyes were not helping .As bhabhi took vihann with her I cried a lot a fucking lottt....
And I received a message Rudra's number - I know you are stressed don't overthink I am with you ...feel free to share with me❤️
I replied - Thank you it's means a lot

Rudraveer's pov

I know something thing is triggering her I want to know about that it's not like I can't Hite any personal investigator to know about her past but I want to know from her...I know she is not well....I sent her a message then I felt relieved but sleep was nowhere.....

Author's note

Vote please......I won't take much of your time