CHAPTER 3

Avni's pov-

I woke up completing my morning chores and dressed up in a simple yet modest outfit
(Avni's outfit)

I woke up completing my morning chores and dressed up in a simple yet modest outfit(Avni's outfit)

went downstairs and sat on dining table for breakfast and then my mom asked me about my marriage....uff yaar I am so fed up with this. I replied " Maa yaar how many times I have told you I don't wanna do love marriage I am only depend on you for my marriage and you are asking me this whyy???"..yes I don't I like love marriages I believe they are just nothing. Arrange marriage are of my kind as you know novels have made me believe in this arrange marriage thing.
"Anyways I am leaving for Rathore's office.i said to which they nodded.

I took my bullet and drove to Rathore's. I went to reception and asked " I am to meet Mr Rathore...can you tell him about my presence.To which the receptionist replied"You bitch ,you think that you will say that he will say anything and I would believe listen miss hundreds of people like you come  and ask for him I can't let you me to him,and you don't look like a family member to him" and this boiled my anger how dare she said that I was about to say something when I heard a voice" You are Fired" and guess what that voice belongs to learn other than the great RudraveerSingh Rathore. Honestly I was first shocked but that bitch deserved that. Rudra looked towards me and said " I am sorry sun.....I mean Miss Bajaj for her behaviour..come with me" what was he saying by a son I don't know and honestly I don't care I guided him to bahut his cabin... honestly that cabin speaks luxury....and the silence broke when he said "Have a seat Miss Bajaj and this is the place for which interior work I called you" while showing me the map." Thank you Mr Rathore..I have seen this anywayys I will make designs accordingly.....umm I may leave...I would come to show you designs after a few days." " But Miss Bajaj you haven't had anything thing wait let me order something for you" he said to which I replied" Sorry Mr Rathore but nextime for sure byee." Sure miss Bajaj will see you soon."

After bidding  him a goodbye I went towards my office AIRA INTERIORS my peace, my home, my everything. I went to my cabin and started drawing the interior designs for my project handed by Mr Rathore. As I passionate girl I did worked very hard and went home.

Rudraveer's pov-

I was very happy today as my sunflower was coming to my office.I hurriedly drive towards my office and saw the receptionist is misbehaving with a girl and the girl was non other than my sunflower. HOW DARE SHE SAID HER BITCH.. before my girl could say something to that woman I told her that she is fired ofccc why won't she be fired after all she has disrespected my girl ..and said " I am sorry sun....( Fuckk I was going to call her sunflower no she can't know this name now) I mean Miss Bajaj for her behaviour..come follow me" and then I took her to my cabin and asked her to take a seat and showed her the map of the new building...while she was observing the map I was observing her...how can someone look so pretty in this simple outfit...while I was observing her she said that she is leaving and see me soon ( ofc sunflower we will meet soon)and while observing her I forgot to asked her whether she would like to have some time to which she denied and left....My office was blessed with her presence...Oh God what's happening.i am sure I would see her soon.

Author's note

I know people I have posted this very late but trust me I won't delay now