BATCHELOR

Advik's POV

Today is our bachelor party and tomorrow is our wedding. Right now everyone is getting ready.

"Asshole are you ready??" I heard Agastya voice and I made a irritated face. "Bastard I am ready" I said to him and he made a face like I have asked him to eat something he don't like.

Then we both headed toward our car. I sat in my Rolls-Royce and he sat in his bugatti.

Soon we reached towards the venue and the girls were present over there.

My rani sa was looking elegent im the bodycon dress which was completely fiting her body and was enhancing her curves. It was like this drees was made for her.

I was busy admiring her and didn't realize that now she was standing in front of me.

"I know I am looking breathtaking but don't look at me like this" She said to me and I very well know that she is teasing me.

"I will not only look at you but also fuck you on our first night....that is much better" I wishpered near her.

"Ooops I am sorry but please do your romance later on now come with me" I heard Shanaya's voice and we both backed away.

"We will continue it from where we left it" I said to her and moved forward to Agastya.

"Ladies and Gentleman welcome to the bachelor party of Advik Raghuvanshi and Trishika Rajput" we heard Advika's voice and turned towards her

"Soo as we know today there is no restrictions on drinking because no one's family is present over here,So have some fun guys" Anya spoke and they both came to us.

"Bhaiiiiiiiiiiiiiii" They both sang a song and I made a done face.

"Kya chayia tum logo ko" I asked them and saw a mischievous smile on their faces.

"We want to drink" Anya said to me and I looked at Agastya

"You both can have soft drinks but no alcohol" I said to them

"Khud to darru ki bottle khali kardenga lekin hama ek sip nhi lena denga" Advika said to us and they both left from there.

Soon some were busy talking and some were dancing.

When my eyes went towards the Dane floor I saw my rani sa dancing she was looking soo breathtaking at that point of time that I can't describe it.

"Aadi come na" My rani sa shouted from the dance floor and I chuckled at her antics.

Then me and Agastya went towards the dance floor and we started dancing.

Suddenly we all heard the sound of fire alarm everyone started going towards the emergency exist door.

"Ladies and Gentleman I am a hero and I always seen that hero's entry is in his style...so I thought that I should even try it.....So guys Kabir Singhania is back."

We all heard kabir's boys and I was shocked to know that Kabir is back.

Kabir and Agastya are twin brothers. Kabir have never joined any party or wedding so when I semded him the invitation I was thinking that he will no come but he has given a shock to everyone even Agastya us shocked.

"Ladies and Gentleman please continue the party" Anya announced and cane back.

Right now Trishika,me,Agastya,Anya,Advika and Reehan are standing in front of Kabir who is looking bit afraid.

"So someone was calling himself hero" I said to him

"I am a hero you asshole" he said to me and we all started laughing.

"I want to meet my bhabhi Advik" he said to me "She is standing right in front of you idiot" I told him and he was looking shocked after seeing Trishika

"Ya langoor ka hatth ma angoor kaha sa aagya" he said and at that point of time I just wanted to throw a puch at his face.

"Tu khud ek langoor ha" Agastya taunted him and I looked at him with a proud face

"You are my brother not of thus Bastard" he said him while sulking but before agadir could reply anything mu rani sa intruppted

"Guys this our bachelor party not your mafia party so fight later on right now let's go on dance floor and dance" She said to us and we all agreed

When everyone was busy dancing I signaled my rani sa to come with me. I was going towards the room and she was also following me.

I entered in the room and soon she also came and sat on my lap. Everytime her actions make me speechless.

I securely wrapped my hands around her and said " Rani sa will you be able to accept me" I don't know why but I wanted to ask this question from soo long but I couldn't gather the courage to ask her.

She was looking at me or I can say staring at me and said "I will do anything just to hold you hand Advik"

When she spoke those words I felt so relieved that it can't be described in words.

Without the warning I claimed her lips. First the kiss was slow and full of love.

Soon the kiss became rough and full of lust. I was sucking her lower lip and she was doing the same with my upper lips.

I was trying hard to enter my tongue inside her mouth but she was not letting me. So I bit her lips and she moaned and I entered my tongue inside her mouth.

I don't know why but I wanted to listen to her moan again. I can listen her moaning all my life.

Soon she ran out of breath and started tapping my shoulder and I left her lips.

"You are a good kisser have you kissed anyone before" I asked her out of nowhere.

"Yes I kissed a employee of mine before"
She replied me and that moment I just wanted to kill that guy.

But she started laughing and i got to know that she was lying.

"Aadi you are the first person who has become so much important to me who is going to be my partner for life who has stolen my first kiss. Never ever in your dreams even think that you are not the first one because you are the first one"

She said to me and hugged me tightly and hugged her back and at that moment the time seems to still at that moment.

"Let's go everyone must be finding us" I said to her and she chuckled and said "Point"

And then we went outside and saw that everyone was enjoying so she went towards Shanaya and I went towards Agastya and Kabir they all were chit chatting about something and I was busy in my own thoughts.

(A/N- you are thinking about Trishika accept it love)

Soon the Batchelor party ended.

Right now I am trying to sleep but the thought that tomorrow is my marriage is not letting me sleep or I can say The excitement of my marriage was not letting me sleep.

I am going to give all the happiness to my rani sa. Whatever happens I am going to stand by ny side. I am going to love her till my last breath.

---------------------------

Sorry for the late update guys *touching my ears*

Guys please vote and comment on the chapter next chapter is going to come soon