Meeting

Rajput mansion

Everyone is running here and there to do the preparation as Trishika's in laws are going to come in some time to fix marriage dates. Even Trishika's best friend Shanaya was there to prepare everything.

Trishika's Mom- Shanaya go and see that our princess is ready or not

Shanaya- Going choti maa

Actually Shanaya is a orphanage girl and she and Trishika met at school in 6 standard and from there she was very close to her and when she met Trishika's parents she told them that she is orphanage from that time she calls them choti maa and chota papa.

Trishika's Pov

I was in my room all ready as I was wearing a blue anarkali suit. I don't like heavy dress so it was simple and I have done minimal makeup abd I was really happy that today our wedding date is going to get final and then I will be Mrs Trishika Advik Raghuvanshi. I was thinking all this when someone barged into my room and that someone was nine other than Shanaya.

 I was thinking all this when someone barged into my room and that someone was nine other than Shanaya

HER OUTFIT

Shanaya- Ooo my god you are looking so beautiful. Today my jiju is going to get flat.

I lightly hit her head as I was blushing hard at her statement.

Shanaya- Ooo blushing and all

Trishika- Get out of my room

Shanaya- Okkkkkkk I am sorry

Trishika- Fine

Me and Shanaya started talking about some random things and suddenly my mom came and informed me that everyone has come and now I should come downstairs and I got nervous as hell for the 3 time in my life. Then I reached downstairs with Shanaya.

His mom- Oooooo my god how beautiful my daughter is looking

His chachi- Why not she is our aadi's(Advik nickname)choice

My mom- I think now we should fix there marriage dates

His mom- Why not pandit ji sabsa achaa aur jaldi ka murat batayia

(Priest tell us the best and early auspicious day)

Pandit ji- hamara pass 2 murat ha ek 2 hafte baad ka aur ek 3 mahina baad ka

(We have 2 auspicious day one is after 2 weeks and one is after 3 months)

His mom- 2 week is very early and 3 months is very late. Advik and Trishika app dono ko kya lagta ha.

(Advik and Trishika what do you both thik?

Advik and Trishika together- 2 weeks

His chachi- Oooo my god kitni jaldi ha dono ko