And then the forced march started again.

'Looks like it's ruined.'

I couldn't find joy in this atmosphere even if I washed my eyes and searched for it. I sighed and got up from my seat. Seon Ahyeon, who was still looking into my photo, hurriedly returned the camera.

"H-Here."

"Um."

As I took the camera, I took a picture of Seon Ahyeon without much thought.

"...!"

"I think it came out well."

Seon Ahyeon certainly received natural light well. I would have to pick it out and upload it on social media later.

"M-Me too..."

"Thanks, but I am okay. Let's move."

"H-Hn..."

I was starting to feel sleepy again. It seemed it was because the expectations I had for the filming were all gone.

'Is this the end of the walk?'

...Was it that thought that caused all the problems?

"Then... I think it would be okay to get closer to the bird over there. Let's go."

"Yes!"

Five seconds after approaching the big white bird on the shore at the instruction of the bird researcher.

Suddenly, the bird flapped and rushed with a shriek.

"...!?"

"Oooh."

"H-Hold on!"

Literally, we were scattered in an instant to avoid the bird who was chasing us like crazy.

The bird began to chase after Cha Eugene and Kim Raebin, who were the closest.

'F*ck"

What kind of mess is this?

"Sir! What should I do!?"

"HELP!!"

"No, usually birds are very wary, so this is rare... How amazing!"

"Aaaaa!!"

Cha Eugene rolled away from the bird looking like he almost cried. There was nothing more hellish than this.

And I realized the situation.

The bird... was running?

"..."

I approached the 'bird researcher' and talked to him.

"...Is this fake?"

"Yes?"

"That's not a bird."

At that moment, the big bird that attacked Cha Eugene shouted.

"Got you!"

"...!!"

At that moment, the bird's head snapped, and a human face popped out from within.

"Hee!!"

The mask was realistic, so it was kind of gross. Cha Eugene's reaction was completely understandable.

"Tada! This is <Working Man>, Kwak Jungwon's prank show!"

"Huh..."

Cha Eugene melted down on the ground.

The woman wearing a new mask shouted in surprise.