It was because she witnessed the staff continuously acting inflexible in front of her.

"W-What's your MBTI"?

"I don't know because I've never tested it, but I'll try it and let you know."

At the end of that fruitless conversation, she was forced to leave the desk at the beckoning of the staff...

No, she should have left already...?

"Wait a minute."

She was still sitting at the desk.

This was because Park Moondae was holding her album down with one hand on purpose!

'Uuh...'

Park Moondae asked again as if nothing had happened.

"I couldn't answer the previous one, so let's say it's invalid, do you have any other questions?"

In an instant, homma's brain was restored

It was part of the conversation log that she had originally prepared.

"Moondae, we met when you wore a Welsh Corgi mask and did a billboard proof shot. Do you remember?!'

But her mouth... It moved faithfully to instinct and public interest.

"I-I-If you have one favorite food other than chicken feet, what would it be? I know you eat well!"

Park Moondae smiled.

"I like all kinds of chicken."

"Ah, really?"

"Yes, I'll buy it next time. What does noona like? Chicken feet?"

D-Did this kid just say he was going to buy it? And he just joked about chicken feet, right? Gasp.

But since there was no time, homma hurriedly answered.

"I like chicken, too!"

"It seems we have similar tastes. That's great."

The homma, who tried to say 'And I like Moondae better', was blown away by Park Moondae's friendly answer.

This idol's preemptive attack blocked all the silliness she had prepared...

"Move! Come on!"

"Um."

The staff tried again, and this time Park Moondae also obediently sent the album to the fan.

Barely coming to her senses, she held out one hand and cried out.

"Handshake, please!"

"Ah."

Park Moondae immediately raised his hand, and instead of shaking her hand, he clasped it. Then he smiled and shook it.

"...!"

"Goodbye."

"...Uh."

Oh my gosh.

Oh my gosh!

She returned to her seat dazedly.

Then she sat down and thought.

'It's crazy, really...'

How was he so calm and nice?

Even his vocalization was good, so the conversation went well without shouting at each other.

'Because this is the first fan signing event, I knew you would be sincere! Like that! I didn't know you'd be so good!'

It was really useless to prepare herself in case Moon Puppy turned out to be the type who was indifferent to things like this...!