Genjuro soon arrives as he opens a hatch on the surface.

Genjuro: Are you kids okay? Genjuro asked as he walked over the submarine and walked towards them.

Hibiki: Shisho… Hibiki said before she looked down.

Hibiki: I think, even though Ryouko-san and I don't fully understand each other, we are at least connected on some level. But...

Shou: Hibiki... Shou mutters worriedly at his childhood friend.

Genjuro: If you haven't connected yet, keep slamming it until you do! You, of all people, know that there are things more powerful than words! Genjuro told him.

Hibiki: I don't understand what you're saying at all. But I'll try it! Hibiki said with strong determination, and her friends and Genjuro smiled at her.

Shou: Also I think Maria-san is not Fine. Shou said which made everyone look at him.

Shou: I heard Daguva say that Maria isn't Finé, it's also a bit strange that Finé doesn't know who Daguva is. Shou said which made everyone think.

Kanade: But what if they were actually working together, didn't he just help them escape? Kanade said.

Shou: Another thing is their eyes. Shou said which made everyone confused.

Shou: Finé's beautiful eyes are sparkling gold while Maria-san's eyes are beautiful cyan. Both of their eyes are beautiful but the color is very different. Shou said which made the girls frown because Shou praised Finé and Maria's eyes.

Shou: 'Maria-san's eye color is also the same as Serena's... is this a coincidence?' Shou thought completely ignoring the girls.

[With the Black Symphogears]

In the helicopter they are now thinking about what to do now.

Dr.ver: our base was taken over, and with it we lost the food necessary for the growth of the nephilim. The relic fragment that would become his sustenance had fallen into the hands of the second branch. However, we only have a few parts left that we reclaimed from our previous facility. In other words, we need to quickly replenish our stock.

Maria: And keeping that in mind, I'm sure you've also considered how to solve this problem.

Dr.ver: problem? I never thought much about it. After all, we have relic shards everywhere these days. Dr.ver said then looked at the pendants hanging around the girls' necks.

Shirabe realized what dr.ver was implying and acted shocked.

Shirabe: you don't mean to give him our pendant? Shirabe said angrily.

Dr.ver: no, of course not. Your equipment is important for our troops to be given away. said the bastard.

Maria: then I'll go and get their symphogea- Maria then said reluctantly, before she was interrupted.

Shirabe: no, I won't let you! Impossible. Every time you use your power, finè's soul grows stronger! That means yours is fading! I won't allow that
happen.

Maria: girls...

Dr.ver: then what should we do?

Kirika: we will, des! Protecting Maria is why we fight!

Dr:ver: time to make a plan.

[Time Skip-Lydian]

A few days later, Shou walked into Lydian Academy his mother and little sister waiting for him there.

Shou had just helped one of his friends and had only finished now so he immediately went to Lydian but he was still thinking about Maria and the two other girls.