Chalter 9

Opening (Vitalization By Nana Mizuki)
_________________________________________

Onegai kikasete...
Boku wa koko ni iru kara
Umareta mama no kanjō wo kakusanai de

The screen shows a naked Shou with a shining body and closed eyes slowly being pulled by a black female silhouette smiling horribly while a white girl silhouette followed by three other white girl silhouettes come trying to reach out and try to grab Shou.

Hikareau neiro ni riyū nante iranai
Atsuki omoi ten wo tsuranuke true song

When the four girl silhouettes managed to reach Shou they glowed and showed the forms of Hibiki, Tsubasa, Chris and Kanade and Shou opened his eyes as the black woman silhouette disappeared as Shou turned into Kuuga and the title appeared on the screen.

Itsu kara darō? Kokyūsuru yō ni
Dōshite darō? Kimi wo motomeru
Kowareta kokoro uzukidasu sakebidasu start it up!

The screen then splits four ways showing the four Symphogear girls with the screen behind them showing their relic wielding Gods Odin with one eye for Hibiki, Odin with two eyes for Kanade, Susanoo for Tsubasa and Ullr for Chris. Then the screen broke showing Kuuga with the screen behind him showing Riku then the screen changed to show Miku and Serena facing each other then suddenly both of them changed into their Symphogear forms and stared at each other with blank stares.

Afuresugita noizu wa itsumo
Riaru wo tōzake azawarau
Nozomu hodo ni surinukeru hikari mabushisugite...

The screen then shows a bunch of Noise attached to Chris' skin and then a hand reaching out towards Chris. He tried to grab that hand but always failed. When Chris was about to give up, a golden shining hand grabbed his hand instead.

Yasuragi mamoru tame ni kodoku erabu yori

The screen then shows Kirika and Shirabe in their Symphogear forms and the screen behind them shows God Zababa.

Hitori de wa shiru koto no nai
Te no nukumori kanjitai kara

The screen then shows Maria in Symphogear form with a sad face and Serena in Symphogear form with a blank face staring at each other. Behind Maria is Natassja while behind Serena is Yuiitsu. The two sisters reached out their hands to each other trying to grasp each other but their hands instead turned into black and white silhouettes then spun around showing many things such as doctor ver with solomon's staff, baby nephilim shards of Shenshoujing and others.

Kimi dake ni sasagu inochi no senritsu
Utsukushī niji wo egaku towa e no joshō
Kono mune no chikai wa dare ni mo ubaenai

The scene then shows Hibiki fighting against Shirabe then Chris fighting against Kirika, then Tsubasa fighting against Maria and Kanade fighting against Serena. Then there is Kuuga who faces off against Miku in her Symphogear form.

Tobitatō koe wo kasanete
Sora ga matteiru kara

When Kuuga wanted to attack Miku, Kuuga returned to Shou's form while Miku returned to her normal form, both of them looked at each other and smiled, then everything went dark when Shou changed back to Kuuga, but it returned to light again when the four Symphogear girls landed next to Kuuga and ended with the title that appears on the screen.
_________________________________________

Chapter 9

After the battle, Kuuga transforms back into Shou, while the girls change into their Symphogear armor as they are now sitting on a submarine and are a little sad that the black Symphogear user and their allies have escaped with Solomon's Scepter and these Nephilim.