A CROWN IS WARRANTED WITH STRENGTH!

Start from the beginning

"Blaidd, didn't we fight his guy before?" You turn to Blaidd with a puzzled expression.

Blaidd nods, "The golden shade, yes. We know his attacks at least, just be careful."

You nod back at Blaidd as you both split up. You walk to the right and lead with your shield while Blaidd walks to the left and grips onto his Greatsword in defense. Godfrey looks at the both of you before focusing on you. You are the only threat to him as you are the only one who can stand before the Elden Ring and become the Elden Lord. Godfrey stomps down before jumping high up into the air and tossing his axe at you.

"W-WOAH!"

You roll forward and duck as the axe barely misses your head, Godfrey propels himself forward and lands with a slam as he slides around and grabs his axe.

"How the hell did he even do that?" You raise your shield as Godfrey slowly walks towards you.

"A crown is warranted with strength." Godfrey gives off a cocky smile as he lunges forward with his axe and slams down onto your shield, "You learn a thing or two in the Badlands..."

You shove Godfrey's axe aside with your shield and slash forward at him. Your sword glides along gently across his calloused and scarred skin. He winces before kicking you back and touching the fresh blood that drips from his arm.

"I'll admit, you're stronger than you look." Godfrey smiles as he wipes the blood off of his hand and onto his armor, "It's been a long while since I've fought a worthy opponent."

Godfrey lunges forward once more and prepares an attack but is blocked by Blaidd. Blaidd blocks Godfrey's downward slash and locks blades with him.

"Ah yes, the lost shadow. A feisty one aren't we?" Godfrey pushes down on Blaidd's greatsword, causing him to collapse forward and get kicked in the face by Godfrey's knee.

Blaidd stumbles backwards while you charge forward at Godfrey. He quickly stomps on the ground which causes spikes of gravel to stab up. You recognize this attack in time and lunge forward. As you jump in the air, you slam downward with your sword and slash at Godfrey. He endures the hit and swipes left with his axe causing you to get knocked left with it.

Blaidd regains his composure and charges at Godfrey. Godfrey slams his axe down into the ground and completely misses Blaidd.

"HA!" Blaidd slides around Godfrey and charges at him from behind.

Godfrey smiles as he puts a foot on his axe and shoves it deeper into the ground. A long crack in the ground appears and slowly begins to glow before rupturing, Blaidd is sent upwards before landing on his back with a grunt.

Godfrey turns around to face Blaidd and towers over him. You run behind Godfrey and swing your leg up as hard as you can into his crotch area. Godfrey turns around with a raised eyebrow.

"Please, this isn't a bar fight, have some class." Godfrey smiles at you before returning the favor and kicking you in your groin.

You collapse to a knee with a pain filled grunt. Blaidd slowly gets up and swings his greatsword at Godfrey's back. Godfrey groans in pain before swinging his leg around and kicking Blaidd aside. Blaidd blocks the kick with his greatsword but still stumbles sideways at the blunt force.

"Grah... You bastards are putting up quite a fight..." Godfrey smiles as he watches you get up despite taking a hit to the groin with the strength of a sledgehammer.

You and Blaidd prepare an attack together and charge together. You slide underneath Godfrey and slice at his legs. Blaidd continues to charge forward and slashes at Godfrey's torso. Godfrey blocks the forward attack but is ambushed by your flurry of strikes from behind. This causes Godfrey's guard to be broken, Blaidd slices down at Godfrey's axe and kicks his knee in Godfrey's face. Godfrey stumbles backwards as you run around next Blaidd. The both of you run at Godfrey at full speed and kick your foot out, the both of your feet land directly onto Godfrey's groin, the dual force causes him to be knocked back even more, he falls to a knee with his axe collapsing on the ground.