𝟑.

ೃ࿐𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐚𝐟𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐝

‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿

. . • ☆ . ° .• °:. *₊ ° .☆

Eventually, practice concluded and everyone was helping reset the gym. The team also found out they got invited to a training program for a week with some powerhouse schools in Tokyo.

[Name] was grateful to hear this since she wouldn't have to travel far and she could possibly spend some time with her classmates in preparation for the 'Kyoto Sister School Goodwill Event.'

"[Name]-san! Do you wanna walk home with me?" Hinata asked. [Name] thinks for a moment. Originally Ukai was gonna take her back with him, but she remembered about her mission. '

Crap! I still haven't done anything about him consuming Sukuna's finger, I'll just go with him now and get Ukai to text me his address.'  She sighs. "Sure, it'll be just us right?" Hinata's cheeks goes red. He realised that he will be with the pretty girl alone.

"A-ah yes! If that's okay-" Before he could continue she cuts him off. "Great, I'll just get my stuff now. I'll meet you out the front gate." She walks off leaving the flustered boy alone.

'I should tell the others I'm not walking with them..' He says to himself before grabbing his bag and making his way to the front of the school

. . • ☆ . ° .• °:. *₊ ° .☆

After a couple of minutes waiting, [name] finally met Hinata at the front gate. "Sorry for keeping you waiting, I couldn't find my jacket." She says holding up the mentioned jacket.

"Eh? It's alright! The others already left so you can't say goodbye to them." Hinata explained while scratching the crook of his neck.

'Thank God..' She nods. "I see.. what a shame." She said while beginning to walk along side Hinata, thinking of how she can confront him about eating a cursed object without sounding crazy.