𝟐.

ೃ࿐ 𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬, 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭

‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿

. . • ☆ . ° .• °:. *₊ ° .☆

A few days after [Name] returned to Jujutsu High, it was eventually time for her to set off to her new mission. She was going to say goodbye to everyone but the first years left earlier for their mission and the second years were out training with Gojo.

Operation: retrieve the cursed finger.' She thought to herself before entering the car. She just finished packing some clothes and necessities that she will need while she is away.

"Have you gotten everything [L/n]-san?" ljichi asked while adjusting the rearview mirror. "Mhm, I'm gonna be coming back every weekend so.." He nodded before turning on the engine and begun making their way to their destination.

. . • ☆ . ° .• °:. *₊ ° .☆

They eventually arrived to the train station, Ijichi opened the door for her quickly before grabbing her suitcase. "You know what train your taking?" He asked like a paranoid dad.

She chuckles and nods. "I'll be fine Ijichi-sensei." The said male sighs before handing her suitcase to the [h/c] girl. "I'll see you Saturday." She nods before watching the man drive off. 'Okay, I just need to hop on the Shinkasen bullet train. This Ukai guy said he will meet me once I arrived at the station.' She said to herself before making her way into the station.