"You okay?"

Tim and Lucy came back to the station from a call, the call was about a kidnapping. They both got fought but eventually won, but also got really beat up. "You okay?" Tim asked Lucy worried. "Yea, what about you?" Lucy lied, "I'm fine" Tim responded knowing Lucy was lying. "Lucy, I know you're not, Wanna stay at mine for a bit then get checked out at the hospital?" He asked gently looking at Lucy, "Fine" Lucy sighed. They drove to Tim's house. "You'll get the first shower I'll go after you alr?" Tim said, "ye sure" Lucy said quietly. "Scream if you need anything" Tim said, "Will do" Lucy laughed. (They weren't a couple, but did go on a few dates) Lucy was is there for awhile thinking back about Caleb's kidnapping seeing her bruised all over again, she looked like a living punching bag. she started to feel like she couldn't breathe and didn't knew what was going on. "T-Tim, c-could you get my phone please?" Lucy asked trying to breathe as she was having a panic attack. "Ye let me get it real quick everything alright Luce?" He asked getting her phone and walking towards the bathroom. "Y-ye just need to c-call someone" she spoke softly as it was getting harder to talk. She opened the door to get her phone, her eyes were bright red and she was shaking "Luce, are you okay, can I come in?" He asked seeing her worried face, "I-I don't know what's happening Tim, p-please". Tim walked in and realised she was about to have a panic attack, "it's okay Luce, I've got you, breathe with me" he says as he catches Lucy who sinking to the ground. "T-Tim I-I'm scared" Lucy speaks with tears rolling down her cheeks, "it's gonna be okay, I've got you, breathe with me.. in ... and out..." he says putting one hand on her chest. "Hey, hey, look at me, tell me how bad I am at cooking, I know you want it" he says calm "I-i-t tastes horribly" Lucy says struggling. "Good, you're doing great Luce, now tell me how much you hated me when you were my rookie" "you've called me b-boot so many times, I-i get triggered when I go s-shoe shopping" Lucy said getting easier to breathe now. "Good Luce" as he pulls her in a hug, Lucy starts bawling her eyes out getting closer and hugging Tim tighter "what was that?" She asked Tim sniffing. "That was a panic attack" he replied. "Tim, I was so scared" Lucy responded quietly, "I know Luce, it's okay, I've got you now. Can I ask you tho, do you know why you got it?" He asked rubbing her back.
"I think because I thought back of Caleb when I saw all my bruises again." Lucy said, "oh Luce, should I help you get cleaned up a bit?" He asked gently. "No,no I don't want to bother you." She refused, "Lucy, you're no bother to me you could never" he replied in a sweet tone. He lifted Lucy up and laid her down on the couch with a blanket and top chef on, he then made a bath ready for Lucy. When the bath was finally ready, Lucy was asleep on the couch "Luce, could you wake up for some mins? I made a bath for you." He says while stroking Lucy's hair. Lucy looked at Tim and got up and kissed him "thank you" she says and walks to the bathroom and Tim follows. Lucy gets in bath and Tim helps her clean up and after he treats her bruises, and then she treats his. "Lucy I know you don't wanna go but we gotta get checked out" he says randomly. "I know, I know, promise me you'll be there the whole time, please" she asked Tim while he grabbed his keys. "Yea ofcourse, wasn't planning on leaving" they arrived at the hospital and Tim walked to the desk while Lucy sat down, "Lucy Chen and Tim Bradford, need a check" Tim said to the person on the desk. "Alr the doc will get u soon" the person said. Tim sat back down next to Lucy as he leant his head on her shoulder and Lucy leant back. "Chen and Bradford, room 2 please?" They got up and walked over to room 2. "Hello I'm dr smit, u can sit there" "hello" Lucy and Tim  said and walked to their seats. "So why are you here if I may ask" dr said, "I have a lot of bruises from a fight and my head got hurt so we're here to check" Lucy said looking at Tim. "Same here" Tim said looking back at Lucy. "Alright we'll begin with Lucy, u can lay down there. Sir I think you might want to step out for this part" dr said, "may he please stay doc? Lucy asked quietly. "Yes if you want to" dr said and grabbed a chair for Tim to sit next to Lucy. Lucy grabbed Tim's hand, while doc checked Lucy out. "Alright all done, but you have a concussion so don't do to much and rest a while" doc said while helping Lucy up again. "Alright Tim, your turn. Lay down please" he said while Tim layed down. "You have some bruises that are deep but nothing serious" he said "for you Lucy, If it gets any worse contact the hospital" then he opened the door for them. Lucy and Tim got up and walked out. "Thank you" Lucy said to Tim while giving him a hug, Tim just smiled back. They got home and Tim saw that Lucy was asleep so he lifted her up to the couch. Lucy woke up a little "hey sleepyhead" Tim said smiling at Lucy, as he put her on the couch.

If you have ideas tell me because I'm running out of ideas, also how does this one shot needs to finish?