"CELINA HERE"

- Aaron in the hospital
It was 4 pm Aaron and Celina were walking around on the city streets when they heard something. They obviously went to check it out but they didn't report it in yet since they didn't knew if it was gonna be something serious. "I'll go this way, Celina you check the back" Aaron pointed to the back. "Fine by me, scream if you need me" she quickly told Aaron. They went to check it out but what Aaron didn't know was that 2 masked man snuck up behind him, and when he turned around it was already to late. One of the man punched him in his face which made Aaron fall down to the ground. "CELINA HERE" he screamed at Celina. Celina came and saw the two masked man next to Aaron, she wanted to shoot but got interrupted "CELINA WATCH OUT" she looked behind her and someone knocked her to the floor, the next thing she hears is is a shot as she sees Aaron fall to the ground. Then she passed out, a few minutes later she got back to reality again and Remembered what happened and quickly crawled over to Aaron as she was calling 911. "911 what's your emergency?" The woman asked. " this is officer Celina Juarez badge number 67888, officers down and in needs of help" she said with a low voice since she couldn't speak any harder. The ambulance came for Aaron first then Celina.

-Time skip- to the hospital.

In the hospital room when Celina got checked out, Nolan barged in "Are you okay?" He said worried because the only thing he knew was that Aaron and Celina we're taken to the hospital. "I will be, is Aaron okay tho?" Celina asked while sitting up. " I don't know yet, we didn't know anything that's why I barged in, sorry" Nolan spoke softly. After a while the other came in, " hey guys, any updates on Aaron?" Celina asked them worried. " sorry he's still in surgery" grey said. Then Lucy and Tim walked in and Lucy with a basket of gift ofc. "Celina, I'm so glad you're okay, there you go" Lucy says as she hands her the basket. They talk for a while, then Celina reminds something "they were wearing mask, and most of them with black jeans and a black jacket but one of them was wearing blue jeans and a blue jacket." Celina pops up. "What kind of masks?" Nyla asks, " the terrifying kind" celina says as she tears up. "It's all my fault, I should've called it in immediately" she then says. "Let's give them some space" greys says and points at Nolan. He wispers "she your boot, comfort her" and walks with the rest to the waiting area. Tim looks at Lucy knowing what they've been tru before. Lucy is fidgeting with her hands, Tim notice and grabs her hand. Lucy smiles lightly "we're going home, it's been really stressfull. Could you update us on anything?" Tim asks, knowing Lucy doesn't want them to see heer break down again. "Yea ofcourse, we will call you as soon as we have updates" Angela said.
They talked about solving the case. Tim and Lucy were on their way home, Tim's driving and noticed Lucy's leg shaking. He doesn't want to say anything yet since their driving, so he just puts his hand on her leg to stop it. They've come home, and walk to the door as Lucy grabs her keys, but struggles to open the door so Tim helps. They walk in, lay their stuff aside and Tim says "come here" as Lucy pulls in for the hug, she starts to tear up and tims fake smile has faded. For a few minutes they just stand there hugging eachother and as they pull out Lucy notice that Tim also has some tears on his cheeks. She drys them off as she pulls him closer "it's okay, he gonna be okay" she gets them both a glass of water. They do on their pjs and jump in bed. Tim falls asleep on Lucy chest, because her heartbeat calms all the voices in his head down. Lucy kisses him on his forehead and falls to sleep.
When Tim woke up, he saw Lucy wasn't with him anymore so he walked to the living room. He then saw Lucy sitting a the kitchen counter staring at photos of her and Aaron and photos of her and Jackson, crying and sobbing. Tim walked up to Lucy and hugged her from behind, that's when Lucy broke down to the floor. "I-I can't lose him too Tim.." she said sobbing, "I know Luce, we won't lose him, it's gonna be okay" Tim said holding back tears. Lucy noticed of course "Tim it's okay, you can cry" Lucy said. Tim snuggled his head in Lucy's neck as he teared up. Lucy also noticed Tim's breathing got heavier every minute, and rememberd he had mentioned something about panic attacks. "Tim, can u breathe with me" she said laying her hand on his chest, "luc-y I can-n-t" he said struggling. Lucy started talking about random things and switched many times from subject to distract him and that worked. Tim put his head on Lucy's chest and listened to her heart beats which calmed him down. "Lets get u to bed alr?" Lucy said quietly while helping Tim get to the bed, "thanks" Tim said "ofcourse" Lucy smiled. "I'm sorry, I just couldn't handle it anymore" Tim said, "don't apologise, you have absolutely nothing to be sorry about." She said while getting in bed with him.
Part 2?