Chapter 11 <Suspicion>

*I know I took my damn time alright.*

H/n's pov:

Wait, let's not jump into conclusions. Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe she just has a rash or something.....

It's just that....I can't believe it. I don't want to believe it, but based on the talk we had yesterday, she'd definitely be able to do it to herself.

Aaron: Hey, you're up early. What are you making?

H/n: Eggs, toasts, bacon.

I simply and emotionlessly answered. I didn't sleep at all. How could I fall asleep when I suspect that she's cutting herself.

H/n: You're going to school?

Aaron: Yeah. I'm glad it's Friday already. By the way, you're missing a lot, so make sure to study at home!

H/n: Roger that...

He nodded and we said our goodbyes. Then I ate my breakfast in silence. Y/n won't wake up for the next 3 hours and then she'll go back to sleep because of a hangover. I can't talk to her today. Maybe she won't even remember our conversation..

I've never apologized. I've never said „sorry" to anyone. Fuck, why would I have to apologize to anyone?! That's what I thought for so long, but now, it doesn't feel right if I don't say it. I already told her how I felt and shit, but I didn't say „sorry."

My phone made a noise when I got a message. I took it and looked at it. It's a notification from our group chat on messenger, called the „Sam's squad 🫡"

Harry✨: Hey bro! I don't know when was the last time I played ball with you! How does this afternoon sound?

Shiiiiiit. I miss playing ball too, but I have more important things to do right now.

👑 H/n 👑 : Sorry bro, no can do....

Harry✨: 🥺

✌️Peter✌️: Why not? What are you doing these days anyway? Are you sitting behind Y/n's door 24/7? Come on out and play with us! Babysitting her must be boring as hell.

👑 H/n 👑 : Shut the fuck up.

🫵 Jacob 🤣: WHO THE HELL GAVE THESE EMOJIS TO MY NAME??!!

😏Joey😏: Suits you😜

🫵 Jacob 🤣: I'LL KILL YOU.

😏Joey😏: That's threatening 🫣

🫵 Jacob 🤣: I MEAN IT. HOW DO I CHANGE THIS SHIT?!!

😏Joey😏: 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

🦁Alex🦁: 😂😂😂

😎Matthew😎: Guys wtf is going on here💀

👑 H/n 👑 : STOP BLOWING UP MY PHONE!

😏Joey😏: 👹👹👹👹🫵🫵🫵

Harry✨: H/n said he won't come to play after school☹️

😎Matthew😎: Seriously dude? It's Friday. Get your ass out of her bed.

😏Joey😏: But doing it on Friday is the best😏

👑 H/n 👑 : Shut the hell up! I'm not fucking with her, idiots! And you're lucky Aaron is not active right now!

😎Matthew😎: Then come play with us!