𝐒𝐀𝐘 𝐈𝐓

MALANI RENAE

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

                             MALANI RENAE.
                                      ˚ʚ♡ɞ˚
Malani stared at her reflection in the large double wide mirror that was attached to her bathroom wall, Infront of her as she ran her fingers down her round face across all her acne scars. As a lump formed in her throat—her dark brown; fox eyes burned and tears began to fill up in her bare eyelids.

Grabbing the top of her white plush towel that was wrapped around her naked body before she pryed it open. Letting Her eyes scanned down her body picking out every single imperfection that she thought was ugly on her.

Her pierced b-cup breast slightly draped down but with 2 silver diamond ball's on going through each nipple and light brown stretch marks was starting to began to appear in between the breast.

and her stomach had a small pudge with a white gold heart belly ring placed in between the skin of her belly button and then her thick sized thighs had light brown stretch marks heading from the beginning of her waist down her ass. It was so many marks. And so many stretch that was starting to appear.

Her eyes trailed up to her face before a sob broke from her lips before she placed her hands on the counter top. They were all the things she hated about her body. But she mainly wasn't fond of the stretch marks. She thought it made her weight appear more visible. The woman tried to get piercings to help her insecurities which helped somewhat—but she still felt very ugly at times, and this was one of those times.

Growing up malani would always get bullied for her looks since she had glasses and acne in grade school; resulting in her always being in denial when someone complimented her when she reached highschool.

Malani thought as people would only compliment her because they felt bad. They probably felt bad because of how she looked and pity her.

"Mama; Should I wear a hat? Or no hat." She heard her boyfriend sin deep voice speak out making himself present before opening the door abruptly causing malani to whip her body around slickly wiping her eyes—quickly bending down turning on the shower.

"I don't know baby, I gotta see what you're gonna wear first." She cleared her throat attempting to mask the sadness in her tone—which she failed terribly at and not truly realizing it.

Sincere, eyebrows immediately pulled together into a frown just as he heard a crack in her soft tone as she spoke so he proceeded to grab her on her wrist and turned her around.

"What's wrong mama, Why you crying?" His expression softened as he wiped the wet tears that released down her soft cheeks with his thumb and pulling her head up at the same time.

"I'm fine. It's just I had smeared my mascara and it had went into my eyes and-"

"You're lying. You know I hate that shit lani, talk to me baby." He calmly stated. Quickly pointed out the lie the girl tried to come up with and pecked her lips that was resulted in a small pout.