♧8: Its The First Mission Last pt

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

Y/n follows behind Yuno who was flying fast towards where the Demon Skull was.

She can't even tell him to slow down because she understands how he feels. When they get onto the forest, Y/n felt a sudden familiar presence.

"Yuno you can go ahead. I'll be right behind you."

Y/n reassuringly says with a smile at Yuno. He looks at her confused before nodding.

"Be careful."

With that he went ahead. While Y/n looks around the surroundings. Before putting her hands on her hips with a calm smile.

"I know your there, Wizard King. Its no use yk I have sensitive senses either your magic presence and just your Ki."

Julius chuckle as he appear out of the bushes with his arms up surrendering.

Except he was disguise as one of the bandits before turning himself back to normal. His eyes on Y/n seeing her have the Vermillion symbol on her clothes. Having the Golden Dawn Robe.

"I knew you were a prodigy but its still impressive either way."

Y/n smile and eyes sparkled in admiration. As she salute him with three fingers right on her chest.

"I am honored by your words Wizard King."

Julius moves towards her towering her with a soft smile. Before staring at her grimoire that's on her side of her waist.

"Can I see your grimoire?"

Y/n nodded immediately handing him her grimoire. He stares at it with sparkly eyes.

"Its as pretty as I imagined it be!!"

"I know your attribute is Fire but I heard you can use Wind too?"

Y/n nodded at his words. A bit unsure what to tell him. Looking the other way.

"I can wield both.. they're both the ones I can control properly."

"The other elements earth and water.. too is my attribute."

"I don't fully understand my magic yet but as of now I can control what I can so that's good enough."

Julius chuckle and nodded before suddenly a big light appears in front of them. It was Marx ready to scold him.

"You're the Wizard King Sir Julius-sama please come back and do your paperwork!!"

Y/n and Julius sweatdropped seeing how upset Marx was. Y/n pats Julius back.

"Must be hard Wizard King, Must be hard."

Julius nodded fake tearing up at Y/n's comfort. Marx look at Y/n surprised only realizing she was there too.

"Lady Y/n?"

Marx put a hand on his forehead loosing his patience. He looks back at Julius before speaking.

"Julius-sama get here now or I will hunt you down!!"