♧8: Its The First Mission Last pt

Начните с самого начала

Julius gulped before shaking his head. Y/n watched the two bicker back and forth.

"Not yet!"

She slowly and quietly began walking away to leave them alone to catch up to Yuno. Marx and Julius attention moves towards Y/n who was trying to be sneaky but failing.

"Wait Y/n Don't tell Yuno and the others!"

Julius exclaimed and Y/n glanced back with a thumbs up immediately being out of sight. Julius head slowly turn back to the communication spell where Marx looks at him with furrow brows.

"Do you really have to do this Julius-sama? I know you're a magic nerd but what if you accidentally spill out something you shouldn't to Lady Y/n?"

"I'm not that careless Marx so don't worry. Y/n won't find out anything till its time."

"Understood. Are you coming back Julius-sama?"

Julius immediately ran towards where Y/n was headed. Leaving a tired exhausted Marx not bothering to shout for him to stop.

'Is there a way to put a leash on the Wizard King himself? Is it legal.. we can make it legal.'

{ 《《《《《《 ♧♧♧♧ 》》》》》》}

Yuno already defeated almost all the bandits. He was left with one more who had Sister Lily as hostage.

"Give me your Grimoire now so I can sell it to the black market or burn it"

"If you don't hand it then I'll hurt her."

The bandit points fireball at Sister Lily whos eyes were still closed and not awake.

"It doesn't matter what happens to the grimoire. If you don't have it then no reason for the Magic knights to keep you."

"That's what your after?"

"Just hand it over so you can go back to the church with this Sister."

"If I dont give up my grimoire?"

"Your refusing? I'm gonna hurt her-"

"I am not gonna let you hurt her but im not gonna be the one to fight."

"What exactly does that mean-"

Suddenly Yuno ducked down and Klaus emerged preparing a spell.

"Steel Creation Magic, Spiral Lance!"

He put his hand onto the ground then a Lance came flying towards the final bandit sending him flying.

"Mimosa check on her!"