Chapter 1

Mina runs to hide. During a game of "escape the deadly maze", a game quite practiced by young wizards, a monster tries to kill her.She runs, runs and hide behind an armchair. She sees a door to left with writing on it :

"When entering this room, know that 1 person will want your death, 2 people will want to help you and the others 2 are the accomplices of the first. Only one team will survive and escape the maze. You'll already have to know who you're with !"

As the monster gets closer, Mina enters without any hesitation.  And they are surely strangers.

"I can kill everyone with my fire spell and its fine", she said to herself.

She enters and sees a big house with several beds, wardrobes, weapons hanging on the wall, fridge, stairs and 2 bathroom. They surely made a cellar or somethings for hide in this house. On the beds are sitting the people who know her the best : her twin brother, Shiho; her best friend for 10 years, Niki (a girl); her class neighbor, Aria; her crush, Alex and the Alex's best friend, Gian.

Mina doesn't believe her eyes and is agitated.

- What did I do to get in there ??

She screams at the edge of tears.

- Who wants to kill me ? Go ahead ! 

Alex came ,takes her in his arms and whispers in her ear :

- Dont be afraid. Most of others aren't aware. They are surely drugged. I'm on your side.

- I don't think so. You may be a liar.

- Dont worry, its true. Look.

he takes off his shirt and shows him on his neck a small temporary tattoo with a green check mark. At left it is marked :

Kind.

Mina starts crying and say:

- thank you for being on my side. Thank you very much.

- Its nothing . In any case, I know that Gian is not on our side. He's just pointing her knife at me.

-Ok, but we need to develop a plan. Where can we hide ?

- In the cellar. The doors are made of titanium and there is a fridge in there.

- Great!

Mina and Alex walked towards the cellar, hand in hand.

( End of the first chapter)