Character Profile #1

— — — — — — — — —

He feared losing those valuables to him… Will not hesitate to pull the trigger

Name : Y/n L/n

Appearance : [Insert Appearance here]

Age : 16, at the start of the story (Prologue).

Currently in his summer vacation working as an Assassin Syndicate’s Co-Leader with his best friend, originally had the idea to pursue the career to become a Hero, but now due to some troubles and to help [Friend Name], he is reconsidering on what he should do. 

Quirk : Sharpshooter / Marksman

Y/n has the ability to summon a pistol out of thin air with no restriction or condition that needed to be satisfied, however, he would have to reload the pistol manually, and the chamber is not capable of holding more than 10 bullets per magazine. 

There are 3 types of bullets that he can summon at will, the first is the normal type, which is just a plain normal bullet, the second is the ricochet bullets, that could ricochet around up to 3 times, and also carries more strength compared to the first type. 

The third type of bullet is not exactly a bullet, but rather a coin that cannot be loaded into the chamber and shoot normally because it’s a coin, but it could be tossed into mid air and be shot at. Any shot hitting the coin would be greatly enhanced and amplified in strength and range, hitting the nearest target almost instantly.

The enemies that will be hit by both ricochet shots and coin shots are those who are recognized by Y/n as “enemies”. 

If there are no enemies, both shots would disappear the moment they hit the wall / coin. 

Hobbies : Playing games, hanging around, staring at the sky while walking with both hands in pocket, like to space out often to clear your mind, sometimes sleeping a lot. 

Physical prowess : Average, but is more agile than most people without Quirks, can throw a strong punch, but can’t overpower 2 opponents in a hand to hand fight, can parkour (even though it greatly drains your stamina)

Mental prowess : Can’t be scared easily as you have watched lots of horror movies, mostly neutral but is easily influenced by positive emotions, is easy to forget irrelevant things, but will never forget important things.

Love interest : Character [Insert name] from [Insert game name]. 

“Hey Y/n wanna hang out for pizza this Thursday?” 

“Sorry, I have to do something urgent…” 

“??? Is everything okay?”

“[Love interest character name from video game insert here]’s new skin is dropping, I must be the first one to get it…”

“Bro…” 

— — — — — — — — —

The Deliverance of Justice, yet unsure if they are worthy

Name : [Insert best friendo name]

Appearance : 

Age : 16, at the start of the story (Prologue)

The founder and the leader of the Assassin Syndicate, which only has two members now, himself and Y/n, who agreed to join him in the cause of bringing a stop to criminal activities. 

Quirk : Glacius.

Currently, he can freeze anything he touches with his bare hands contact almost instantly, the larger the object is, the longer it will take, but the range seems to be limitless… 

His Quirk’s nature allowed him to be immune to the cold, yet more vulnerable against heat-like attacks. 

Cannot sustain the frozen status on objects for longer than 5 minutes, if going past that limit, exchange stamina for status duration. 

??? [Still has potential]

Hobbies : Hanging out with friends (especially Y/n), loves to sew his own gloves, reading old notebooks and text messages, trying out new things, has an interest in drawing as he is improving, loves swimming too (just don’t ever let him take his gloves off).

Physical prowess : Strong, nimble, flexible, adaptive to almost any kind of situation mostly related to his Quirk, can tank a few punches just to grab his opponent, will sometimes sob up due to a broken bone. 

Mental prowess : Mostly calm, but can be intimidated and triggered easily, yet can quickly make decisions, mind is often overwritten by overwhelming emotions. Sometimes can’t understand himself, and blames himself when things take a wrong turn. 

Love interest : ….

“Alright.. I’ll join the Syndicate.” 

“Yay.”

“By the way how many are there?”

“Just two now.”

“...”

“You and me.”

“For real?”