A Bullet's Symphony #1

"Hah… Hah…” 

A young boy breathes heavily as he is carrying someone else at his age on his back, they are unconscious. 

“We will… Make it out of here…” 

The boy looked back as he was having a hard time walking while carrying someone on his back.

There was a corpse back there on the street, an adult, whose hand was holding a knife, he had been shot to death multiple times. 

“You did this?” - The young boy heard the voice of someone, and he turned around, just to see there was someone else standing just in front of him a few steps. 

Without letting the person on his back fall, he stared at the person. 

“Y/n?”

/ / /     Prologue     / / /
/ / /       Part 1       / / /

— Present —

“Kallen Fantasy XIII is dropping next week.” 

“Huh, it’s that fast already… Got the money for it?’

“Nah i’m still a few bucks short…” 

It was a peaceful afternoon, school had just ended and you were walking back home with your best friend. 

If I, the author were to describe to you how they look, then the best words to use in this scenario is… Like those “guys” in the romantic manga that is really close to the main character until, looks cute like a girl yet is a guy, and then. Few chapters later it's revealed that they are a girl, or vice versa. 

As for now, you still have no idea if he… she… They are a girl or a guy… But considering the fact that he is wearing the same type of uniform as you, and is very close to you without any awkwardness, you can say it's a comrade.

They have beautiful silver coloured hair that is just a little bit longer than the shoulder, since there's no one to tell him about it, he just leaves it like that. 

“Say, wanna hang out this weekend with the others?” - He asked. 

“Ah… maybe not, I will have to pass again.”

“Aw, that's a shame.”

As you two were walking on the street, which is mostly empty at this point because everybody has already gone back to home, you two are still outside at this time because you got some snacks together. 

“Hey you two…” 

Suddenly you both heard a man’s voice behind, then you both turned around. There is a man there, wearing a thick jacket and looking really dirty as well, as if he was a homeless person, but he is holding a machete. 

“Give me all your money.” 

Your friend sighed before taking off his gloves. “Again?

Poverty sure has bred more criminals nowadays huh… This is the 4th one this month…

Let me have a peaceful afternoon walking back home with Y/n this time won’t you??” 

He looked really angry as he was approaching the man with the intention to harm. 

But you grabbed his collar from behind and dragged him to run away with you. 

“Come on, let’s not fight him.” - You told your friend as he got onto the run with you, without the intention to come back and fight. 

“Hey!!! Get back here!!!” - The man runs after you two.

“Are you sure it’s gonna be alright? I can apprehend him.”