4

Next day morning 🌅

Tara woke up as sunrays fell on  her face from side windows. She opened her eyes half and yawned and lifted her left hand to rub her eyes but felt someone holding her hand,she blinked two three times and turns to her left side to see her husband sleeping  holding her hand tightly as if she will leave him.

"Hayee kash aise Roz roz hota"she admired him thinking him in deep sleep.

"Tum chaho to"
Ambar opened his immediately making her gasp in shock and she looked at him weirdly.

Then he thought

Zyada ho Gaya kya..

He left her hand and clears his throat. Picking his clothes from cupboard,he went for shower.
Here Tara is still in shock.

Inke sar pe chot vot to nahi lagi?

A knock on her room' s door interrupted her thoughts,She moved and unlocked the door and saw her mother in law"maa,good morning"

Anjali smiled and wished back"good morning beta. Beta Ambar kaha hai?"

"Washroom mei"

Anjali nodded and said"achha jaldi aa jao breakfast ready hai bass"

Tara smiled and said okay.

......

Tara took bath from outside built bathrooms and now was getting ready wearing peach colour sari ,with pink bangles and beautiful earings . She applied little makeup.

"Kitna sundar mujhe rab ne banaya"she sings looking herself in mirror and twirl a little only to see Ambar standing there looking at with raised eyebrows. He is not wearing on upper body ,just a pant and towel around his neck ,making him look hot. Her mouth became dry seeing him and she forgets the song she was singing instead she muttered.

Haye garmi!!

Her words made Ambar blush but he controlled himself. He came near her and said"tum gati bahot achha ho"

"Haa? Haa . Janti hu"
Tara gets nervous seeing her husband so close to her.

"Dobara gao voh gana"
Ambar said in deep slow voice looking in her eyes with intensity, she gulps feeling her heart doing wierd dance and moving fast as if competing with other's heart.

"Kon sa gana"she asks back maintaining the eye contact.

"Haye garmi"
He whispered and moved more closer to her and touched her bare waist with his still wet fingers leaving some water drops . Here Tara's mind stopped working ,she stood there frozen. Seeing her state ,he  smirked ,moved to cupboard and took out two shirt blue and pink. He looked at Tara's saree and chose pink one.

He wore it and brushed his hairs
Wearing his  watch,he came near her.

"Tara"he shook her by shoulder.
She looked at him coming out of trance and looked in confusion.

"Chalo"
He holds her hand moving to hall.
They came holding hands which were seen by other family members. Neha nudged her husband who looked at her in question ,she pointed to them"look"

Her husband looked at Ambar and Tara holding hands and smiled

All family members were happy seeing them. Tara happily served her family when her father in law asked her husband.

"Beta Jana kab hai?"
His father asked him.

"Do din mei papa"

"Do din mei..kese hoga packing karni hai..shopping bhi karni hai ..or-

"Maa sab all ready hai vaha par..Ghar bhi .. company ne ek 1bhk flat provide Kiya hai..kal manager ne sari details dedi thi"Ambar tried to calm his mother down.

"Aap bas shopping kijiye but..but itni bhi nahi ..ok"he said first to his mother who gave him innocent look and then to his wife who adorably pouted. He looked away.

"Mei Aaj office Jaa Raha hu .. kuch files hai Jo Deni hai"Ambar informed him and turned to left.

"Ambar ji 5min rukiye"
Tara said and ran back to kitchen and came back with  his tiffin. She passed it to him who took it silently took from her looking at intensely making her squirm on her place with red tinted cheeks. He kissed her head.

*Cough*
*Cough*
Ambar looked around and saw  everyone and his sister in law giving them teasing looks. His ears got little red from tips ,he hurriedly said"thank you"and left.

Neha looked at Tara who is looking here and there with red cheeks .

"Thank you"Neha said fake masculine voice copying Ambar . Tara smiled blushing and moved to her room with contant smile . A hope burst in her heart that she will be happy from now on..

Fourth chapter completed!!

Do comments.

Ambar wants to change himself for his wife ...how cute..

But this doesn't happen in real life so bear with fictional only.