1

Chowdhary Niwas -

Anjali chowdhary is in kitchen with her elder daughter in law to make breakfast. They both are busy in making breakfast.

"Jaa garam garam Dede"she said giving hot puris in plate to her elder daughter in law Neha who nodded back.
(Go seve it hot)

She goes out of kitchen to dining table where her husband Sanjay with her father in law Param and grand mother in law Anjana devi is sitting and eating. She served them and went back.  It's not like this orthodox and conservative family where woman should eat after their husbands and men eats no They love serving hot and delicious food to their family. Chowdhary family follows world's custom and traditions . They know how to adjust or change according to time and world.

Anjali and Neha cooked more food when they heard anklets sound and turned to see youngest daughter in law  Tara there  in heavy sky blue  saree looking cute and adorable . Tara is 19 years old who got married to chowdhary's youngest son Ambar avoids her   but she never losses hope . She is cute,innocent but intelligent girl who loves cooking ,eating ,sleeping and studying. She got married to Ambar because her father died leaving her mother ,brother and her alone . Irony is her mother thinks her of as burden so she married her off. If her father would have been alive.

"Mai help kar du maa?" Tara said taking spatula from her mother in law's hand who gave her smiling.
(Can I help mother?)

"Uth gayi tu.. teri maa ne nahi sikhaya tujhe"Anjali tried to be TV serial saas and scolded Tara. But Neha giggled because Anjali looked nothing but cute .
(You woke up.. didn't your mother taught you )

"Sorry maa raat ko achhe se neend nahi ayi"Tara made an innocent face  showing puppy eyes.
(Sorry mom, I didn't sleep last night)

"Ahh, kyu devarji me sone nahi Diya Kya?"Neha teased her making her confuse.
(Why? brother in law didn't let you sleep?)

"Woh kyu nahi sone denge? Vo to khud kharate mar rahe the"she said innocently to her mother in law and sister in law. Anjali smiled but hided it .
(Why will he do that? Infact he was snoring in sleep)

Neha laughed and hugged her"yar tu kitni innocent hai"
(Oh my god!  You are so innocent)

Tara pouted them smiled  still with red cheeks.

"Chalo chalo ab nashta ban Gaya hai ,chalo ab khate hai"Lalita said taking out breakfast and moved out. Neha and Tara follows her and then took their place on dining table. Just then they heard footsteps and saw Ambar coming down buttoning his sleeves and carrying office bag. Lalita saw him and smiled .

Ambar saw  his mother, sister in law and then his wife who was eating . His brother and father stood up after eating. His father kisses his mother's forehead and pats both daughter in laws head in fatherly manner left. Behind him,his elder brother too kissed Neha's forehead and tightly hugs his mother moving back forth"bye"

He pats Tara's head too in brotherly way and wink at Ambar.

His mother shook his head and then said to Ambar "come ,you have your breakfast"

"No mom, I will have in office"he said looking at watch and then at his mother. But Anjali  is stubborn lady. She got up and then drags him by his ear"oww mummy kaan chod do, khata hu bas "

She made him sit on chair and served him too. Ambar started to eat .

"Mera to ho gaya "Anjali  said eyeing her elder daughter in law to also leave newly married couple who got married just 3 weeks ago . But Neha being dumb didn't understand her mother in law's twitching eyes.

"Mummy aankh mei kuch chala gaya kya?"Neha asked worriedly . Lalita mentally facepalmed and groaned.

Kya dekha Maine isme ,Jo ise badi Bahu banaya .

"Ho gya tumhara Neha"Anjali gritted her teeth with her eyes pointing to the couple ,now Neha understood and also got up saying "Mera bhi pet bhar gaya"

Both mother daughter in law went giggling leaving Ambar and Tara alone.

Tara kept stealing glances at her husband who never cares..

Or may be..

He finished his breakfast and got up . He picked his bag and walked to main door. Tara abruptly stood up from chair As if she remembered something " Ambar ji"

Ambar stilled on his spot but didn't turn. Tara hurriedly went inside kitchen and brought his tiffin with her and then gave him"ye lijiye"

He turned and saw her looking at him with big two toned eyes with his lunch box in her hand. He observes her from top to down,sky blue heavy saree. Beautiful,small hands adorned with blue bangles. Small round face with chubby cheeks, pink pouty lips. Ears having two small and cute piercing. She reaches upto his chest. She is the packet of cuteness and innocence.

"Hmm"
He takes lunch box from her after covering his staring with cough. He couldn't resist himself from kissing her head and hurriedly left.

First chapter completed!!

Leave your comment.
Vote and follow..

Till then
Bye 👋👋

Your author
Inara.