"Now you're calling me a bug? And your laugh is... let's not discuss that." Claude asked but then he looked away when he remembered how crazy his son was laughing...does someone laugh like that? (yeah me.)

'Agh that's not it! I wasn't calling you a bug!' Athanasia was beyond baffled as she was trying to explain the situation.

"No, there was a bug on Daddy's face! The bug was trying to bite Daddy, So Athy caught it, Like this!" Athanasia explained as Felix suddenly smiled, Ah hee got it!

"I see. If the princess will blow on his majesty's cheek, wouldn't that make it all better?" Athanasia looked at Felix with a glare, this guy was making everything worse! Felix! Stop! Athanasia doesn't know whose side Felix is on!

'Stop! I won't do such a thing! Do you think I'll do that?!...'

"Daddy H-hoo..." Athanasia blew On Claude's cheeks as Ethan was trembling trying to hold his laughter in, Athanasia wanted to sob so much, Life is so harsh!

.....

And that's how they ended up at the table.

"I guess next time I should carry the princess and prince after all?" Felix asked as both Athanasia and Ethan wanted to not their head but Claude threw a glare towards Felix.

Felix would be the death of both of them, couldn't he die alone?!...Why bring both of them in...

"Perhaps she needs to learn how to handle her own body." Claude spoke as Athanasia looked up, Huh? Is he talking about her? "She brandishes her hand so carelessly just trying to catch a bug.  maybe she should learn how to avoid such mistakes in the future."

I swear...he never lets anything go at all.

"And your laugh...Is that even called a laugh? You can kill someone like that." Claude spoke as Ethan threw a glare towards Claude, He would rip this guy one day seriously...Dick sucker.

"Hmph, I could use it as a weapon then." Ethan said back as he let out a small snarl, If he could kill someone with just a laugh then life is so easy man!

"Hah, Not to mention how weak that hit was though. What is she gonna do like that in the future? At this rate the bug will catch her instead." Athanasia looked at Claude, was that sarcasm..?

"Yes however the princess is only seven..." Felix said as Claude looked at Felix with an annoyed look.

"You're the one to talk. You're useless if all you are doing is carrying these two around as their guard." As Claude said, Felix's head dropped down...how mean...

"Oh, I want to learn swordsmanship." Ethan suddenly spoke up as he looked at Claude with sparkling eyes, after he reincarnated here...This is the first time he has ever wanted something so bad!!

"Ah, you want to learn the swordsmanship brother?" Athanasia looked up, surprised to hear such a thing coming from her brother, Ethan nodded his head as he was smiling.

"Mm, yeah! I want to learn it so much." The three of them were surprised to see Ethan so excited about something...After all they have never seen Ethan smile that happily, what a good sight...

"Oh, Your majesty what do you say?" Felix smiled as he looked at Claude to hear the answer... Please say yes.

"It's the time he would learn swordsmanship but, He doesn't even eat properly to learn it." Claude said that as Ethan looked dejected, what?! No, He wants to learn it!

"I want to learn it!" Ethan protested, not backing down.

"Eat more then. you are as thin as a stick." Claude said as Ethan looked at Claude, why was this guy so concerned about him whether eating or not..?

"Okay I will eat normally! Just let me learn it!" Ethan said as he banged on the desk, Claude let out a sigh...what a stubborn child.

"Ha...Okay, do whatever you want." Claude said as Ethan's whole face lit up, it was like Ethan won the lottery at how happy he was.

Ethan was smiling and was all happy when he suddenly remembered something...

'Wait...this... moment- The time Athanasia will throw up blood..' Ethan thought and at that time the three's attention caught a cough coming from Athanasia.

"Guh...Cough..." As they looked at Athanasia they saw Athanasia throwing up blood...

They all froze in their palaces as Ethan's breath hitched...How could he forget something like this, he got carried away...

Athanasia covered her mouth as blood kept dripping down her mouth, her hands, clothes, mouth...It was all covered in blood.

Athanasia looked up only to see Ethan's horrified face and Claude's surprised look.

Huh...what was happening...

"A-Athy!.." Ethan immediately got up from his seat as he stumbled down, almost falling down only to get caught by Claude.

Athanasia also fell down from The chair and Claude immediately rushed to Athanasia, Catching Athanasia.

"No...No...I shouldn't have forgotten it..." Ethan mumbled under his breath as he gripped onto Claude's clothes and slimed down on his knees.

"Call the doctor!" Claude shouted as Ethan was looking at Athanasia with trembling eyes, If he remembered it...If only he remembered it...

Would he be able to help her...?

Claude looked at Ethan who looked like he was in a state of shock, Ah right...This child was still a kid who would be terrified of such a sight.

"She's going to be...Okay." Claude muttered as Ethan looked up at Claude with surprised eyes, Claude noticed Ethan's red eyes.

'My emotions aren't stable because I'm still in a child's body...' Ethan bit his lower lips as his heart was aching...He was so nervous, What if the story wouldn't go as the original because he's with these two?

What if everyone will go downhill..? What if Athy wouldn't survive?

Without him knowing, his eyes had teared up...Ah such a useless body, Becoming so emotional and crying so often.

'These are my emotions though...I'm the emotional one...' Ethan gripped onto Claude's clothes even tighter as Claude furrowed his eyebrows when he saw tears in Ethan's eyes.

"I said that she's going to be okay." Claude's tone was firm...Kids are so complicated...

Ethan looked at Claude, tears in his eyes.

"Right...she's gonna be okay...You better make sure..." Ethan muttered under his breath...Claude said she will be okay...She will be okay, right.

She's the main character, nothing will happen to her at all. It's just a small event of the story...

'She'll be okay...'

_________ TO BE CONTINUED _______

A/n: Guys...I thought of writing DITOEFTV fanfic :3
what do y'all think? Should I write it?
ALSO SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER 😞