CHAPTER 61

(Both the parties agreed to the rules made by Bhishma and Shakuni)

Drithrashtra : uchit hai, dyut krida aaramb ho

*******************

(The ladies were in Gandhari's room, soon after sometime Nitya felt something in her body so she rushed to the bathroom to check, as then she realised that her periods had started, she peeped out of the washroom and asked one dasi to bring a cloth for her, the dasi came with a cloth and after arranging everything she came out with a grumpy face)

Kunti : kya hua putri? swasth ho?

Nitya : wo...woo....ah...ah..wo mera masik din shuru ho gaye hai, pet mei bohot dard ho raha hai, kya karu?

Draupadi : koi baat nhi yaha aao

(Draupadi asked one of the dasi to bring a warm glass of milk)

(Nitya came and sat near them, she hugged Kunti in order to soothe her pain but that didn't work, rather felt very uncomfortable and irritation ran in her body because of the cloth)

Nitya : Gandhari maa, Chandra hai kya yaha?

Gandhari : nhi putri keval Damini (Chandra's mom) hi hai, Chandra ka abhas nhi hua mujhe

Nitya : aap kisise kehkr Chandra ko bula sakti hai, mujhe apne inn vastro ko badalna hai

(Chandra came and stood in the front door for permission to enter Gandhari's room)

Chandra : pranipat Samragni, pranipat Maharani, pranipat Devi Kunti, pranipat Rajkumari

Nitya : CHANDRAA!!!

(Nitya ran and hugged her as she was very close to her and ofcourse they didn't met for atleast a month)

Nitya : kaisi ho tum?

Chandra : mei thik hu, aap kaisi hai?

Nitya : nhi mei nhi thik hu, mera masik din abhi shuru hua chalo mere kaksh mei meri sahayta karo, bohot dard ho raha hai, parantu tumhe gyat tha mei aanewali hu?

Chandra : ji awashya pure Hastinapur mei ye baatein ghum rahi thi ki aap sab Hastinapur padharne wale hai

Nitya : ohh....uchit hai chalo mere saath, pranipat mata, pranipat bhabhi, pranipat Gandhari maa

Chandra : pranipat Samragni, pranipat Maharani, pranipat Devi Kunti

(The ladies nodded their heads and the girls were off to Nitya's room)

(The dasi came with a glass of milk and Kunti asked her to deliver it to Nitya's room)

(As soon as they reached her room, Nitya threw herself in bed and gave a relief sigh, Chandra also sat beside her, Nitya immediately grabbed her waist with her hands and Chandra was massaging her back to soothe her pain)

Chandra : tumse itne dino baad milkr atyant anand ho raha hai Nitya

Nitya : hmm.....mujhe bhi (snuggling more into her waist)

Chandra : bohot dard ho raha hai?

Nitya : hmm

Chandra : chalo vastr badal lo fir so jana hmm?

Nitya : hmm

(Soon the dasi came with the glass and gave it to Chandra as Nitya was changing her clothes)

(Chandra helped Nitya to cleanse herself and then changed her clothes into a normal red coloured cotton loose saree with a red blouse with no jewellery on her body but the ring was still on her hand coz she didn't want to remove it and slept not before drinking the warm milk, though she made weird face but because of Chandra she had to drink the milk)