CHAPTER 60

(Shakuni left with an evil smirk followed by his chellas ie. Duryodhan and Dushashan while Bhishma and Vidhur looked towards each other and gave a tired sigh)

Vidhur : parantu mei unhe ashwashan deke aaya hu ki unke saath kuch nhi hoga

Bhishma : tum chinta na karo jo bhi hoga hum Pandavao ka hi saath denge

**********************

NEXT DAY

(They were on the way towards Hastinapur)

Nitya : kya sach mei hum Hastinapur keliye prasthan kar rahe hai?

Bheem : ha Nitya humare pass aur koi upay shesh nhi hai

Yudhisthir : kuch nhi hoga waha, tum dono ko mujhpar vishwas hai na?

Arjun : vishwas aap par awshya hai parantu mamashree Shakuni aur Duryodhan pe nhi hai

Nakul : pata nhi waha kya hone wala hai?

Kunti : kuch nhi hone wala hai wha

Draupadi : ha arya, aap sakaratma vichr kijiye aur waha sab prastut honge toh kon kya kar sakta hai?

(Sahadev was silent as he didn't want to increase the tension which he was facing and was also having a strong urge not to go to Hastinapur but he can't say against the words of his elder brother so decided to keep quiet)

(After some while they reached Hastinapur, Shakuni, Duryodhan, Dushashan and Drithrashtra had a wicked smile, but changed it as soon as they saw Pandavas coming towards the main door, while all the Pandavas were genuinely satisfied to see their family once again, all bowed down and took blessings from the elders)

Bhishma : khush raho putro

Vidhur : ayushmaan bhava

Drithrashtra : sadev khush raho

Shakuni : tumne Maharaj ke amantran ka maan rakha iski mujhe atyant prasanta hai

Yudhisthir : aap sab ne itne prem se bulaya tha toh aana hi tha na?

Shakuni : awashya putra

(Shakuni fake smiled at them except Yudhisthir and Draupadi)

Gandhari : kaise ho sab? maine tum sab ko atyant smaran kiya

(Kunti hugged Gandhari, while Gandhari too spread her arms for Draupadi and Nitya)

(Pandavas and Draupadi then went towards Duryodhan and Dushashan, as Arjun, Nakul and Sahadev was about to touch his feets, Duryodhan stopped and instead hugged them, giving a weird smile while hugging, whereas Pandavas were shocked to see a sudden change in Duryodhan's behaviour, Dushashan too unwillingly touched the feets of Pandavas)

(Duryodhan saw Nitya who was standing keeping a distance, she looked so beautiful in that yellow coloured three-fourth sleeves lehenga with a green coloured dupatta which was having a red coloured strap in its border and on the strap had beautiful golden design, an earpiece elegantly tucked it with her hair which had ghungroo and rest her long hair were left opened, bangles on both her hands, one short necklace around her neck, a ring which was gifted by Duryodhan on her 18th Birthday, a bindi to adorn her look but the charm, her smile was missing)

(Duryodhan went towards her but she looked a bit disturbed and started looking here and there to avoid any eye contact, he kept his hands on her each shoulder and hugged her, she found peace in her brother's arms after such a long time, she too reciprocated the hug, all had a content smile seeing them like this including Pandava coz they knew how much he loved her)