5

Him

Walking in whole black outfit and looking like a fire 🔥..

He smiled and stand near her..

Tae: we met again beautiful..

Yn just gave him her plain look..

Tae: umm ??

Yn looked straight ignoring his existence around her...

Tae: hey come on, don't be this silent atleast reply me..

Yn again avoided him...

Tae: okok!! I got to know you are shy to talk with me because I'm handsome and you are afraid that you will fall in love with me...

Yn looked at him with "are you serious??" look ..

Tae winks at her..

Yn: stupid..

She said coldly and looked ago..

Tae looked at her with dumbfounded expressions, then realising that she is not interested he cleared his throat not giving up easily..

Tae: you won't get fat if you will smile..

He whispered in her ear but flinched when he saw her glaring at him with her cold looks...

Tae: oh oh~~~ come on!! Don't be shy..

Yn looked away..

Yn:( gosh!! He is so irritating, if he wasn't my Target i would have killed him right here without thinking twice)...

Tae:y-

Jimin: hey ynahhh oh hii tae...

Tae: heyy jiminshi!!

Jimin: come let's click photos...

Tae: yes let's go yn..

Tae holds her arm and dragged her to them..

Yn looked at his hand which was holding her arm, she hated physical touch very much. No one can touch her, even her own real brother is afraid of her because of which he doesn't hugs her. But, this man is dragging her from her arm but somehow she didn't hated his touch...

Payal looked at with astonishment visible on her face....

Tae made her stand between him and Kiara..

Jimin: ok say cheese...

Tae: cheeseee!!

They all smiled and posed for the photo but yn remained there with her cold expressions..

Jimin: o-

??: hey hey guys!! Stop it's time for ceremony to start, you guys can click photos later..

Jimin: yes!!

Yn's phone started ringing..

Yn went away from them without giving any answer and picked up the call..

📱 Yn: yes..

📱??: I've sent you file, there is whole information about the person whose photo you sent..

📱 Yn: ok..

📱??: I'm in korea for 2 days only, so remember to meet me before I leave...

📱 Yn: I'll meet you tomorrow..

📱??: ok I'll send you the address..