The Male Hero Arrives

Start from the beginning

...?: That will be us.*reveal himself along with orcs*

Sakura:*glares at them as as she pulls her daggers out* Should've known, orcs.

Orc: That's right, Sakura. Now that the men who don't have any powers, we decided to have fun with the women who have powers!

Momo: Over our dead body!*use her quirk to make a sword* Ochako!

Ochako: Right!*fighting stance*

Orc: You wish. Boys?

The orcs use there electric whip and wraps around Ochako and Momo but Sakura jumped away and and landed safe as the orcs started shocking her friends making them scream.

Sakura: Ochako, Momo!

Orc: Don't move! One step, and we'll keep going till they lost their will.

Sakura: Damn...

...?: I don't think that's necessary.

Orc: Huh?*gets kicked by a shadow figure as he flew to the wall and crashed*

Everyone was in shocked for what just happened till the shadow figure reappears knocking the orcs out freeing Ochako and Momo.

Momo: Wh-What just happened?

Orc:*groans in pain as he gets up till he sees his men knockout* What happened to my men!?

...?: That will be me.

Momo/Ochako/Sakura:*sees the shadow figure reveal himself as their eyes widened in shocked* A male!?

...?: Hey, you three ok?*pulls out two green beans from his pocket* Here, take these you two.*toss these two to Ochako and Momo as they caught it*

Momo: Uh, what are these?

...?: Those are senzu beans. If you eat them, your energy will restore.

Hearing his words, Ochako and Momo begins to eat the beans as their energy is retuning.

Ochako: Hey! I'm healed!

Momo: And stronger!

Ocr: Impossible! No male who has powers help the females!

...?: Hate to disappoint.*crack his knuckles while smiling* But I'm more than a man.

*crack his knuckles while smiling* But I'm more than a man

Orc:*growls in anger* Kill him!

...?:*look at his surroundings seeing more orcs as he use his ki blasting them till only one is remain* Had enough?

Orc: I-Impossible! You have powers!?

Ochako: No way...

Momo: A male...with powers...

Sakura: Wow...

...?: Whoever you working with, I suggest you head back to your leader and tell him or her that no one dares coming to this city when I'm around.

Orc: You'll pay for this! Edwin Black will destroy you for ruining his plans! We'll be back!*disappears in the shadows*

...?: Phew! That was close.*looks back at the three girls* You three ok?

Momo: We're fine. Thanks for saving us.

Sakura: How come you have powers but men don't?

Ochako: And also, what's your name?

Goku: Oh! Names Goku. Son"Yuya" Goku or you call me Goku and Yuya if you want. Well, time to head home. See ya!*use instant transmission*

Momo: Wait! Maybe we could-*disappears* Damn it...

Sakura: Guys, let's go and tell Nana Shimura and sis about this!

Ochako: Ok!

Momo: Hmm!

(School- 7 mins later)

Nana: What? A male that has powers?

Momo: That's right. I tried to convince to come to our school but he just... disappear.

Asagi: *puts her hand on her chin thinking* Hmm... I know putting a male who has no powers in our school is a bad idea. You saying that his name is Goku?

Sakura: That's right sis. Son "Yuya" Goku is his full name.

Nana: I got an idea, you three will find him tomorrow so we can recruit him. Ochako, what does he looks like?

Ochako: He has spikey black hair, orange martial arts outfit, and really calm.

Nana: I see. Find him tomorrow before those orcs or villains get to him first.

Unknown to them, a shadow figure herd everything and turns out it was none other than the rabbit hero, Rumi Usagiyama AKA: Miruko.

Rumi: A male who's the name Goku.*smirks* I can't wait to see what he looks like since he's the only man who has powers.

To be continued...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Updated: 04/25/2024 - 12:10 a.m. - 8:19 a.m.

Published: 04/26/2024 - 8:19 a.m. - 8:20 a.m.