yet another vent (skip or sm I don't care)

hi- so my other vent type thing was about my cat missy getting old and she can't do anything anymore like purr.

She's gotten really worse to the point she can't even walk that far. She can't really move her tail and if she does it's very shallow. She also isn't drinking nor eating anything and her breathing is also getting shallow.

She just looks like she's in pain and since she's shallowly breathing my dad thinks she could possibly pass away tonight or tomorrow. I don't know when but I just don't wanna see her suffering anymore.

My stomach just twists thinking about how difficult it will be with our her. It's really weird because we got new flooring a few days ago and she was fine before we got new floor. It just hurts thinking things can go so wrong anytime of any day.

Thanks for understanding and thank you for not calling me a pick me or something like that.

I love you all and I'm still working on the story! I already have them pre written so I just go and fix whatever needs to be fixed so I'm not a failure at this story.

I might just post the story a day ahead to make up for my venting.

<3

6:24 pm:

Missy passed away today sometime when we went grocery shopping. We were basically expecting her to do it while we're wernt home since cats like to be alone and run away. We buried her in our backyard and she has a nice little place. A deer happened to chew up a little tree that was perfectly In the middle of the other trees.

Thank you to

They really made me feel better when I was down

They really made me feel better when I was down. So thank you <3