Prologue

It was a normal day on Popstar. The skies were clear, the grass was soft, and there weren't any evil beings planning to threaten the planet. And right now, it seems to be snack time.

 A time a certain someone is excited for.

???: "Poyo poy!"

???: "Get back here Kirby! That's the cake were supposed to be sharing!" 

We see Kirby, who is happily running with a cake in his nubs, and King Dedede, who was chasing him followed by Bandana Dee.

King Dedede: "Come on Kirby! I haven't eaten anything today! Other than a few pieces of chicken...but that's not the point!" 

Kirby: "Poyo!"

They had passed Meta Knight, who was reading a book peacefully until he saw them running around. 

Meta Knight: "They're back at it again..." 

He sighed as he closed the book he was reading and went to go meet them. King Dedede was still chasing Kirby until tripped and fell on his face which caused him to go back and see if he's okay.

Kirby: "Poyo..?"

King Dedede: "...HA!" 

The King instantly got to his feet and snatched the cake from Kirby. He tried to reach for it but was being pushed away. 

King Dedede: "Come on Kirby..I know you want the cake but we have to slice for all of us to enjoy!" 

Kirby was a bit sad, but understood. 

Bandana Dee: "Don't worry Kirby! If you want, I could give you some food later!" 

This was enough to lighten up Kirby's mood again. But suddenly, the cake was taken away from Dedede!

King Dedede: "Huh!? What the..?"

The cake was then thrown up into the air and sliced into 4 equal slices. The trio caught their slice as the person who stole the cake also caught his slice.

???: "You should be prepared, you know. How are you supposed to slice a cake without a knife?"

King Dedede: "Yeah, yeah Meta Knight I know."

Meta Knight assumed to be smirking and then looked away for a moment before turning back with an eaten slice of cake.

Meta Knight: "Now then...I don't have anything planned in my schedule and Kirby, your training isn't until Saturday. So, I will be free today."

Kirby: "Poyo!"

Bandana Dee: "What's that, Kirby?"

Kirby: "Poyo poy?"

Bandana Dee: "Ride the Warpstar? Sure! That sounds like fun!"

Meta Knight: "I shall also join. I need to take the day off."

King Dedede: "I'm already in!"

Kirby: "Poyo!"

Kirby pulled out his cell phone to call the Warpstar. In no less than 5 seconds did the Warpstar appear, and they got on. So Kirby asked them where they wanted to go.

Kirby: "Poy?"

King Dedede: "I wanna go to White Wafers!"

Bandana Dee: "Orange Ocean!"

Meta Knight: "I see it that we go to Grape Garden."

Kirby: "Poyo poy!"

They all nodded and the Warpstar took off. As they got to Grape Garden, Kirby tried to make the Warpstar slow down so that they could enjoy the view, but it wouldn't.

Bandana Dee: "Uh..Kirby? Didn't we pass Grape Garden?"

Kirby: "Poyo!" 

He was struggling to stop the Warpstar, but that only made it go faster. Everyone seeing this, they all held on to the Warpstar tightly, as it had gotten so fast that everything became a blur.

King Dedede: "WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!?"

Meta Knight: "If the Warpstar is going this fast, then it can only mean one thing.."

Bandana Dee: "EVERYONE HANG ON TIGHT!!!"

Then the Warpstar just...disappeared along with the 4 of them. Wherever they will end up, we'll find out...

(dumdum: yoo wassup thanks for reading i'll see ya'll in the next chapter when I make it)