~☆~Just another day in hell~☆~

I'm having horrible writers block... send help😪

TW: transphobia, mentions of child abuse

It was a week before the start of school.  And Killua has had a... interesting summer. Right when he thought nothing could get worse. It did.

He got grounded, plus he had to go to summer school. Then his best friend had the best summer in his life. Without him.

But then one lonely Saturday. Killua sat in his house. Right in his room as usual. On his phone.

And yes, that is his normal. And everything was normal until... he heard a screem.

He knew it well. Every Zoldyck did. It belonged to his mother after all.

All of a sudden his door was wide open. He stared at his mother. Who clenched her teeth while tears slid down her face.

"Kil dear please come downstairs."

Panic rushed through the silver-headed boy. His mother didn't say it in a nice tone. More like she was trying her best to not stab him.

Killua quickly shuffled out of his room. Walking down the stairs and sitting on the couch.

Kalluto and Milluki already sat there. The only one missing being Alluka. And that fact made Killua even more scared.

"Kikyo get your ass down here!!" Silva boomed walking into the living room as well.

In an instant the Zoldyck children's mother comes down. Dragging Alluka by her wrist. And throwing her on the couch.

She clears her throat. As her children held their breaths, "So, we just found something interesting... in Alluka’s room."

Alluka gave Killua a look. She was horrified. And to be honest, so was Killua.

"Kil... dear do you know anything about the estrogen shots that were in your brothers room?"

The fourteen year old froze. Of course he did. He had been giving them to Alluka the past year.

"Hm... well what about you Kalluto? You weren't in on this right?"