Chapter 12 - Boyfriend Is Probihited

Start from the beginning

"What's that?" he asks, pointing to the ointment and bandages.

"Ointment and bandage strips" I reply.

He raises an eyebrow and smirks. "Are you worried we just met, and you're already acting weirdly?"

I roll my eyes, "Tsk, you should be careful. I'm being too nice." I then hand him the ointment and bandages strips.

"I thought your gonna put it on me? " he asked with a skeptical expression.

"I'm not your personal nurse" I stated flatly, with a hint of dark humor in my smile.

He took the ointment and bandages and started applying the bandages to the bruise on his fist.

"Treating the bruise with ointment is crucial" you advised him.

"It's too tiring" he shrugged, not taking your advice seriously.

"The one with the red hair is he the one who's part of the heavenly kings? " he asked, and I blinked in surprise.

"Yes " I confirmed, "He's one of them."

"I guess you know both each other then..."

"Yeah..." I replied as I removed my glasses, which had dust on them, and used a soft towel to wipe them clean. I then put them back on and sighed.

The teacher entered the classroom and announced that we would be doing a seating arrangements today. He said a box of numbered chairs would be placed on his table, and we all nodded.

As time passed, I got the number inside the box, which was 48.

"Okay, find the number and sit there," the teacher said, as the students found their seats according to the numbers on the chairs.

"Haera, I think you're our row!" Dan-I smiled at me, and I looked to see that she was still sitting in her chair.

"I'm number 50" she replied, which is the last back seat.

I suddenly heard someone muttering under their breath in another row: "Damn, I'm still in this seat with this jerk..." I realized that it was Hyehill who was still sitting in her seat, next to her twins

So I was seated in front of Dan-I's seat as I sat down in my designated chair.

Woohyun suddenly asked, "Is this 47?" I confirmed that it was indeed 47.

"Wow... what a coincidence... we're seatmate again" Woohyun stated with a little smugness as he placed his bag he's Lee Ruda front as I am Dan-I front.

But suddenly hyehill asked me, "You're Kang Haera, right?" I confirmed it for her, and Dan-I nodded.

"We're childhood friends and classmates from middle school; We're also neighbors." I explained. "I've heard of the four heavenly kings. Do you know them?"

When she mentioned the four heavenly kings, Dan-I and I exchanged glances and blinked in sync.

"Come and think of it the four heavenly kings from Jijon middle school always hang out together that's why they steal the spotlight whenever they go!" The man named Yoon Jung-In said confidently

"No kidding, when they stick together like that, how could anyone not notice them?" Hye-woo commented. The Hye-Hill twins both agreed.

"If they're really close, they probably don't care what other people think." Hye-Hill also added. As she looked us

"So are you both close with the heavenly kings since you both went to Jijon Middle School? Have you talked about them a lot?" Hyehill asked.

"Uh..." I hesistated, trying to think of what to say.