Waterpark

Bold Is for the characters thought bubbles, expressions, texts and feelings! By the way go check out the creator of School Bus Graveyard (I'll be linking in the description)

All inspiration and credits go to them! I did not make any of these characters and feel free to let me know if I should make more stories 💗

Tyler's POV:

I checked my phone for messages. "Yup as expected, they might as well have the Guinness world record for most active group chat..." I said. I glanced over my right shoulder, Taylor was still sleeping, she was WAY too excited last night when we said we were taking ANOTHER road trip. I couldn't blame her, it was kinda... It was fun. The reason this time was because Aiden's parents enjoyed our family's company, so were going to the waterpark resort. It was a 3 hour drive not long but still. I shook Taylor lightly and she jumped up.

"AGH-" She stared at me and punched me in the stomach. "OW! What's that for?!" I groaned in pain, "For waking me up it's the weekend!" She frowned. Did she forget? "We have to leave early, remember, we're going on a road trip to the-" She cut me off "THE WATERPARK!" I nodded. She apologized and we tried planning out matching outfits. We eventually decided on wearing matching sport tees, for her a black skirt, me black pants, and boots with nikes. We fist bumped each other and nodded. Time to pack snacks. "Omg Tyler look! Let's bring some gummy clusters!" She threw the bag at me, "Taylor- COME BACK HERE!" I ran around trying to find her but ended up wasting time.

Hmmm. "I guess I'll just eat these baked cheetos..." I said out loud to make sure she could hear me. "NO!" she jumped out of our top cabinet and tackled me, "AGH- I DON'T WANT TO DIE!" I took the cheetos and waved them in the air. "Surrender..." I said."Fine... We have to go get our stuff and head out anyway." she groaned and turned around and headed upstairs. After we got changed we headed to Aiden's to see ash snoozing on aiden and aiden snoozing on ash. I'd never admit it but, it was actually nice. Logan came in with some ice cream since he knew Aiden and Ben hated popsicles. "Tyler! You're here, take one" Logan smiled at me and I picked my ice cream. I flushed, how could Logan just...smile so beautifully?

Eventually everyone's parents and grandparents discussed how we would travel, ashlyns parents agreed to take us in their car, and the other parents and grandparents would be traveling in Aiden's car. After the two lovebirds woke up we all clambered in. "So... what did everyone bring?" Aiden asked excitedly, "I brought some chips, doritos, cheetos, sour ranch, and bbq" Ashlyn replied, taylor got some chips for us and said what we brought "We brought gummy clusters, some star shaped sandwiches, a bunch of halloween candy and-" I patted my legs to resemble a drum roll, she continued "And, Everyone's favorite! M&M's!" She smiled and passed some out to everyone. "Uhm- Well I brought, ice cream, gatorade, oreos and chips ahoy" Logan handed everyone some snacks and we all traded what we wanted.

I groaned, only 2 hours left but I already feel like shit. "Hey, are you ok?" Logan looked up at me."uh- Yeah...My neck's just killing me though..." I muttered, Logan patted his shoulder "Rest your head on me" He smiled. I flushed, oh no, no! I turned away, "Are you...sure?" I responded, he nodded and I laid my head on him. I started nodding off, I felt Logan's head rest against mine. So far everything was going great.

HIII! I'm so sorry I haven't been posting, for the last year there's been some family problems (Near death experiences) Anyways, please go check out red! She's amazing and she owns these characters <3

P.S. Who's POV should I do next? I was thinking logans :0