Getting settled

Bold Is for the characters thought bubbles, expressions, texts and feelings! By the way go check out the creator of School Bus Graveyard (I'll be linking in the description)

All inspiration and credits go to them! I did not make any of these characters and feel free to let me know if I should make more stories 💗

Logan's POV:

I yawned happily listening to spotify with Aiden and Ashlyn. Are music taste's went pretty well with each others. I glanced outside the window, it was pitch black and I was starting to see a few house's. Not just any, they were mansions. Taylor called out to Tyler and they gasped. Aiden's family owned one of these? He's so lucky!

"No fucking way- aiden you live in- these?!" Tyler tugged on Aiden's sweatshirt, "uhm- not live but, for vacation I guess. Tyler gasped. Ashlyn just watched, she seemed amazed too. Aiden's family is known for working with nozama, plus Ephone and a bunch of other company's ben typed out. We all looked at aiden. "uhm... do you want something?" he scratched his neck, "dude, you're so lucky!" Taylor gawked, Aiden looked away. So did Ashlyn. I remembered what ashlyn told me about a photo she saw. It was his dad, his mom, and a very depressed looking aiden. "H-hey, being rich doesn't mean you have the best life you guys..." I spoke out. They looked at me than at each other than at Aiden, and said their sorry's and agreed with me.

Finally we had gotten to the resort. It was beautiful and was two stories tall. It had a rustic interior but still looked very modern and cottage-like. We all clambered to get our thing's and walked toward the place. Once we got indoors we all went to the second story and picked out rooms. There were about 4 room's, since 2 would be for our parents, we decided to bunk with each other. It was perfect too since there was a room with very fancy and comfy looking bunk beds. 6 kids, 2 bunk beds. I personally brought a sleeping bag because I always found myself accidentally rolling off the bed. Ash and Aiden got assigned bunk beds, Taylor and Tyler wanted to sleep on the floor with me and that left Ben on a bunk bed.

For the first night we all thought it would be fun to sleep on the floor and watch a movie. Aiden went to go make pasta, brownies, and hot chocolate with Ben and the rest of us were left with making sure it was comfortable. "Omg it looks like my sleepover pinterest board!" Taylor gasped and squealed. "I'm not going to lie, I'm pretty hungry for spaghetti right now." said ashlyn "Do you think they're almost done?" I shrugged and we waited upstairs for five minutes till they came up and brought trays of food. "Woah yall can cook?" Tyler said sarcastically, "Of course we can, right ben?" nodded aiden, ben nodded back.

We all settled down, Ready to start the movie, ash with her legs over aiden, myself slumped on tyler, ben hugging taylor. We all held hands. Excited for the future.

Dude why is Logan's POV so hard to write?! Btw these characters are not mine they belong to red, show her some love- like rn-

P.S. hope you enjoyed 💗