Sharing Food at The Fair

Bold Is for the characters thought bubbles, expressions, texts and feelings! By the way go check out the creator of School Bus Graveyard (I'll be linking in the description) All inspiration and credits go to them! I did not make any of these characters and feel free to let me know if I should make more stories 💗

Tyler's POV:

We had finally arrived at the fair, it was about 3:29 and all of us were starving. I didn't want to admit I was hungry but I gave in as soon as I saw food. "TYLER! Omg! Look!" Taylor shoved a dumpling in my face and I was hungry so I ate it. She looked at her chopsticks and looked at me, shocked, confused. Logan started laughing and soon everyone else too, I had to admit- it was pretty funny. "How do you bite something whole?" Logan asked genuinely curious, "I don't know," I replied, shrugging it off.

We walked towards more food places and hung around playing games, soon we headed to a truck filled with sweets and candy, I glanced around and picked some strawberry shortcake. "That looks really good" I jumped, I honestly didn't expect anyone to say anything to me. "Can I try some?" Logan glanced up at me smiling. I felt my cheeks flush, He was so kind and respectful, just like- just like dad. I smiled back and gave him some.

"Woah! This is good! Wanna try some of my brownies?" He smiled and waited for a response, I caught myself staring. "Ah- yeah sure..." He picked up his fork and tried to feed me "w-what are you doing?" I chuckled "giving you some of my brownie?" He laughed confused. I gave in and bit some, "woah, that's pretty good" Logan smiled proudly and we both ended up laughing.

Taylor's POV:

I was definitely shocked when I found out my brother was laughing and having fun, he seemed...happy. I smiled, he really cared for everyone, I knew it.

Tyler's POV:

I was drained out from all the laughing and talking, I felt myself falling asleep. I rested my head on Logan's and he seemed to be doing the same but on my shoulder. Tonight wasn't so bad, I felt good, I gazed at the moon hopeful that everything will be alright.

That's a wrap for part four💗 Tell me who's POV I should do for the next part! And again make sure to check out Red, the creator/ author of School Bus Graveyard! I'm having way too much fun writing this lol, hopefully this chapter was ok 🤭

P.S. I felt like Tyler and Logan's moments were so wholesome 🥲 Btw I'm doing Taylor's own POV, I just added in her thought's cause why not lol