Chapter one

ROYAL HIGH

JENNIE PARKER_ the first or second prettiest girl in royal high, known for her gentle side,a bit bitchy but sometimes she can be very savage when provoked.

CHELSEA JEANNE REINE_ Jennie's best friend, they are inseparable. She is really pretty, she is arguably the prettiest girl in school but doesn't know it, has a huge crush on her friend Jace. Popularly known as CJ or CJ reine.

RAFAEL JACKSON _ an outgoing person, smart and good at hiding his emotions. He has a crush on Jennie. Popularly known as RJ.

And last but never the least ,your one and only:

JACE KINGS_ Add respect to that name, looking for the biggest playboy you'll ever find?, then search no more. JK never takes any one romantically serious, he doesn't get attached. He is very smart and cares for his friends a whole lot.

Other characters will be introduced as we progress.

___________________________________________

"Ugh.....school again". Chelsea groaned.

"Come on it's senior year, cheers to that". Jennie hyped and they cheered.

They were all in Rafael's car, since he insisted on dropping them off today.

He pulled over at the parking lot and Jennie looked at the name in capital letters.
ROYAL HIGH .

ROYAL HIGH is the most popular school in the country, the school is prestigious as it is well respected. Every student dreams of being in the school, but the school's fees are literally so high for anyone not from a very wealthy family. But thanks to the scholarship, others can get in but their requirements are very high.

Jennie walked into the school first and the students awed at her, she was wearing a crop top and a short skirt. Chelsea wore the same but with a hoodie.

Jennie waved at the students and blew kisses to some juniors before walking in, her friends close behind her.

As they walked in, Jace winked at bianca who smiled sexily at him.

"Dude it's literally the first day and you've already begun". Rafael scoffed.

"I didn't even do anything". Jace rolled his eyes as they went to class.

Jennie in the front seat, Chelsea behind her. Jace at the back next to the window and Rafael in front of him.

The teacher came in minutes later and started his work, Jace fell asleep halfway through lecture.

And just as he was about to finish, a teacher came in with a new student, a guy.

"Hi, I'm Leonard andrew but call me Leo". He said and gave a little smile.

"He's hotttt". Jennie whispered to Chelsea.

"Gosh, girl he's new". Chelsea chided. The teacher scanned the class looking for a place for him to sit.

Jennie low-key tapped beside her for him.

"Take the seat next to miss reine. Miss reine, show him around the school". The teacher said and left.

"I'm jealous, you get to sit with him and I don't ". Jennie pouted and Chelsea just chuckled as he sat down. None saying a word to the other until the last teacher before lunch came in.

After class, Chelsea excused herself to give Leo a tour of the school. They'd walked for a while in total silence.

"Hi". Leo started.

"Hey".

"You really haven't told me your name ". He muttered.

"Oh my bad, I'm Chelsea, but you can call me CJ". She smiled.

"Okay, thanks for agreeing to show me around ".

"It's no problem really, soon you'll get your friends too".

"Mmm....yeah, woah is that the science lab?". He asked.

"Yeah?".

"Woah, it's amazing and we're here". He smiled at her. She looked around the cafeteria and spotted her friends.

"Guess we'll see each other later". Chelsea chuckled as she saw other students calling him to sit with them.

"Yeah". They both separated at the same time, Chelsea was still smiling as she approached them.

"Someone seems happy". Rafael smirked.

"Gosh Raf, stop it". She hit his shoulder mildly and sat next to Jennie.

"Hey, you okay Jen?". She asked Jennie who looked gloomy.

"Olivia happened". She frowned deeply.

"She had an argument with her". Rafael added. Chelsea smiled, Olivia and Jennie are like arch enemies. They just hate each other and it's nothing new.

"J. You're quiet". Chelsea said getting jace's attention.

"It's nothing, I met this girl in class b and she's just wow". He smirked and Jennie rolled her eyes.