MO.

Trigger warning

-assault

-violence

It's not for her, what some might call feelings, what he did was for himself. It healed something he himself had wanted, something he never got and begged for for years despite his attitude, despite his big mouth, despite his aggressive outbursts, all he wanted was someone to take care of him. His eyes focused on the bloody cloth on his cupboard, why is everything in his life so contradictory, it healed something but also released something, it was an action that his father would detest, would see as weak, he cannot use her to heal himself, he just has to kill her and forget this ever happened. His wand pointed at the cloth with the memento of his action, he watches as the cloth slowly goes up in flames and nothing remains but black ash. Slowly his broken but still not defeated body rises and with a deep breath he blows the ashes from the cupboard and watches as the memory of his action is carried away by his breath and slowly becomes one with the black carpet. The nauseous feeling has weakened but to his annoyance it has not disappeared, his legs feel heavy as he walks down the stairs, four days and then she is dead, then he kills her and no one will ever be able to find out what he did. A man whose sight makes him nauseous more than the girl in the dungeon ever did stands at the bottom of the stairs, the dirty grin on his hairy face. He hates the man whose name is Greyback, a werewolf who focuses on young children promised to him by his father Voldemort. He himself can be called evil, bad, but he is nothing compared to Greyback, the man knows no boundaries and evil is named after him, his father's thoughts are a calm sea compared to the raging ocean in Greyback's thoughts. The mask hides his facial expression as he cracks his neck and slowly walks down the stairs hoping that Greyback isn't waiting for him but the man aka werewolf follows him with his eyes. "Mattheo...." A deep breath on the last step as he walks towards the monster. "Greyback, are you coming to see father?" He walks past him towards the door behind which the dungeons are located. "No for you..... I heard that you.... let's say, have a little secret." His head turned, his wide eyes visible as the monster approaches him. "I would like some time alone with her... after all, we don't want your father to find out that you are hiding girls in his basement.... right? ..... Mattheo." His thoughts are racing, he knows he can't lie, he doesn't care what happens to her but Greyback is a different kind of man, Greyback is pure evil. "What for? I still need her to find her father and then you can have her." Hoping that the comment will end the conversation, he turns his head back to the door, she will be dead before Greyback gets to her. Once again he helps her, he should have said yes, he does it again. "I'll follow along, I'm curious now." His warm, stinking breath can be felt on Mattheo's neck.

Huddled in the corner of the dungeon where her degrading existence takes place, she listens to the footsteps sounding on the stairs. There are several footsteps, her head hidden under her hair, she stares at the stairs with bated breath. He told her he will have to kill her, will this be the time? Somehow she hopes that this is the moment. The unknown man appears in her image followed by something almost as inhuman as the man whose war they are all fighting at the moment. Her eyes go back and forth between the mask and the hairy man, with eyes like the devil, a dirty grin, and a quick step as he moves towards her. Her eyes pleadingly focus on the mask that helped her yesterday while his sweaty hand takes her chin and turns her head to his before blowing the hair from her face with his stinking breath. "You know who you pick Riddle ." Baring his teeth even more, she looks at his face, her face firmly in his grasp, her arms cover her upper body, too much of which is visible through the dirty nightgown that dangles around her thin body. Riddle, the name echoes in her head, she doesn't know him but has heard many stories, Mattheo Riddle, bloodthirsty, evil, a copy of his father raised with evil. Her eyes try to move towards the mask of the man who is still standing at the stairs and looking at the scene. The face of the hairy man in front of her comes closer, after which he buries his nose in her hair and inhales deeply. "What a shame it would be if something happened to this beautiful girl, give me ten minutes alone with her Riddle." Her tears roll down her cheeks as she bites back sobs, the man's nose still pressed into her hair, his free, dirty, sweaty hand wandering over her body. The man in the mask clears his throat "I still need her Greyback, not now I told you." A growl leaves the mouth of the man whose hand is on her thigh, her breathing is rapid while her heart pounds, the sobbing becomes louder, a feeling of disgust takes over, she feels disgusting. "Come on Riddle, what would your father think of you showing compassion for a traitor in his own home." His body pressed forward, it comes into contact with hers, her sobs turning into screams as she tries with all the strength she has to push the dirty monster off of her. His hand leaves her face to control her body, she struggles to adjust her gaze to that of the man behind the mask. "STOP STOP." The only words that arise and are shouted out with all the strength she possesses. "Greyback, I still need her, I said, stop this." The man seems possessed, completely ignoring Mattheo's words, he continues to approach the girl, clearly in total panic. "Shut up Riddle." As if a switch is flipped, the man in the mask bursts into the dungeon and pushes the man away from her with a shove, his wand pressed to the neck of the creature that should not be considered human. "If you want me to continue to supply you with what you are looking for, I would dim Greyback very quickly, my father is not going to find and supply them for you, you need me, betray my little secret, do it, I challenge you so that I can kill you afterwards with the last bit of strength I have." His words through gritted teeth, his body slowly rising, his wand pointed at the man now stretched out next to her on the ground. His leg rises, the black boot on his foot rises with it, his gaze focused on the outstretched man on the ground. A groan follows as he kicks his boot onto the man's face, and again, and again. "Stand up Greyback , that's an order." The man tries to pull himself together, his arms shaking as he sinks to the ground again. "Get up, Greyback, NOW." Once again the now blood-covered man tries its best to get up and this time successfully, leaning against the wall he looks at the mask with eyes emptier than a night without stars behind it. "The next time you disrespect me I will kill you, that is more than worth my father's punishment because I hate you, hate is not enough to express how I feel about you." The man is unable to answer, his expression angry, insulted, belittled. His steps unsteady as he tries to climb the stairs , as she follows him with her eyes. When she turns her head back, she is startled by the mask pressing against her nose. Her tearful eyes an ocean in the night of his eyes, her breathing comparable to his through completely different emotions. "Are you the son of..." His head nods before she can finish her sentence. "That's right and you're a disruptor, tomorrow I'll come back and you'll tell me everything you know about your father, otherwise I'll make sure Greyback comes back and i'll let him do his thing." Her tears fill her eyes again because of the man in front of her who immediately feels sick because of his own words. He would rather die than have Greyback use her for his own pleasure, he has to kill her to put an end to it. His eyes focused on hers ..... he had said to one week ..... then he really does it.