••

"Did you really have to tick away like that? You were driving me crazy." Olivia laughs putting her jacket on. "Oh come on you know loved it." Buck smirked placing a hand on her lower waist. "I loved the shirt on you that's for sure." Olivia laughed kissing him. He kissed back pulling away some seconds after. "Wait what's going on with Aly and Eddie?" Buck asks Olivia. "Are you seriously thinking about Eddie whilst kissing me?" Olivia joked making Buck shake his head. "No ma'am." Buck laughed slightly. "Nothings going on with them, I don't think? Just good friends." Olivia smiles hugging into Buck. "That's what we use to say." Buck calls out smirking slightly. "Oh shut up." Olivia shakes her head kissing his cheek. "Okay i've gotta go before  Aly sends a police officer out for me. I'll talk to you soon." Olivia plants one last kiss on his lips before walking out.

••

"Is that?-" Olivia asks looking over Hen. "Buck? yes, yes it is." Hen says shaking her head looking at Olivia. "oh!" Olivia replies taking a sip of her coffee. Eddie and Chimney walk out the locker room and Hen and Olivia put their focus on the two. "Careful guys, hall monitors here." Hen tells them as they all look at Buck. "You guys paint? Why does this place look smaller?" Buck asks looking around the firehouse. "I think your head just got bigger." Chimney jokes making Hen laugh. "So fire marshal Buck, decided to drop his report of in person. Is that a sign of maturity?" Bobby asks looking at Buck. "I doubt that." Chimney whispers under his breath just louder enough for Liv to hear. "Or is it just revenge for all the times i've written you up?" Bobby questions with his hands on his hip. "Actually uh, you passed. I bumped up the numbers got fancy with the math." Buck explains as Eddie and liv walk over. "You don't know math." Eddie calls out smirking. "That's true- sorry Buck." Olivia smiled patting Bucks arm. "Which will be my excuse if anybody calls me out on it. Speaking of did any of you guys get a call from that lawyer?" Buck asks looking at them. "The ambulance chaser?" Hen asks making Liv laugh. "Yeah, he wants to talk to me about the building violations think somebody might be suing them." Buck says smirking. "I hate lawsuits they're scary, have you seen the fancy words they use?" Olivia asks shaking her head. "Could not be me." Olivia adds on making her friends look at her. "Liv I actually worry about you more than I should." Chimney says patting her head. "Hey Diaz I need a spot over here!" Alyssa shouts  out looking over at him. "Got you. Good to see you man." Eddie says hitting Bucks shoulder making his way to Alyssa. "Uh what's she doing here?" Buck questions and Chimney and Hen both walk off leaving Bobby and Liv to explain. AGAIN!! "Cowards!" Liv says shaking her head. "Alyssa's station was smash in the middle of the impact zone, her crew temporarily reassigned but she put in a transfer for here ." Bobby explains looking at Buck. "You replaced me?" Buck asks hurt. "What? No Buck." Olivia voices shaking her head. "Then what's that right there?" Buck questions pointing at Alyssa's turnout gear placed at Bucks old place. "Buck relax I promise you your place will still be here for you  when you're ready."  Bobby tells him. "No. Cap im ready now." Buck says firmly. "Buck listen to me-" Olivia gets cut of by the bell. "We will talk soon." Bobby tells Buck hitting him on his shoulder and Liv kisses him on the cheek before getting in the engine.

••

Olivia grabs the gear out of the truck before Bobby gives them their orders. "Eddie set up the winch, Liv I want you to get down there an anchor that vehicle take it slow. Too much weight and this cliff side could come down we don't want that car to go down with it." Bobby says as they all get in position.
Chimney and Liv harness down as Liv secures the car down. "Hey i'm Olivia, but you can call me Liv what are your names?" Liv asks talking to the children. "I'm Camden He's Jesse." Camden tells them before the car starts shifting down.  They manage to the stabilise themselves and the car for now.  "Chimney, Liv what's your status?" Bobby asks through the radio. "All Good cap." They both reply. "The damn car dropped another twenty feet." Chimney informs before the start climbing back down. "You guys okay?" Chimney asks them and they both nod.  The fire engine horns beeps signal it's go time. "All right that's our signal to move Camden we're gonna-"
"Take Jesse first ." Camden says interrupting Chimney. "I'm not leaving Mom i'm not leaving you ." Jesse tells Camden firmly. "Jesse listen to me You need to go with her, i'll be right behind you it's gonna be okay. Go now." Camden tells him trying to  comfort his younger brother. "Come on Jesse grab onto me." Liv says grabbing Jesse and making sure he's secure to go up. "Passenger secure green light." Liv says into her radio. "Copy." Bobby replies as they get brought up. Olivia brings him down before grabbing the basket.  "All right Liv, hold the basket steady whilst I get Mom in it." Chimney says and Olivia brings the basket up.  The piece of cliff falls down just infront  of Eddie and Liv and they turn to cap. "Cap were running out of time!" Eddie shouts out.  "Get ready to cut her lose." Bobby tells them as dash off. Eddie cut it off as the car falls down and the family's reunited.

••

"Olivia Joseph reached out to me today." Amayah says as Olivia spits her drink out. "I'm sorry what?" Olivia crosses her arms looking at her younger sister. "He just wanted to see how you were doing, and who you were doing." Amayah chuckles to herself at the last part of sentence making Olivia shake her head. "Amayah!" Olivia shouts out shaking her head. "What?" Amayah smirks drinking her water. "Have you spoke to Buck today?" Amayah questions raising a brow. "No, not at all it's kind of weird actually." Olivia knits her brows together before there's a knock at the door. "I'll get it, go to bed Maya." Liv gets up walking over to the door answering.  "Buck! Hi! I was just talking about you, come in." Olivia smiles  moving aside. "I'm sorry I can't do that.." Buck says looking down slightly. "Buck what's going on?" Olivia asks crossing her arms together.
"I'm suing the city the department and Bobby." Buck explains. Olivia's eye shoot forward and she scoffs. "Buck-"  "no, no you're gonna let me finish okay?  This is very hard for me to say."
Buck says looking at her. "Okay.." Olivia nods.
"Liv ive been lying to myself for a long time. That's clear to me now and I can't- I can't go back to the way things were. not right now maybe never." Buck explains looking down at the floor. Olivia feels her heart shatter into ten million tiny little pieces her eyes already forming tears. "..wait are you breaking up with me?" Olivia's voice is shaky and tears drop from her eyes. "I'm sorry." Buck looks at her feeling guilty. "You don't get to do that. You don't get to sue the department then use that as an excuse to leave me. Okay? That's not okay.  That's not okay. " Olivia cries out taking a step away from him. "I know." Buck nodded not taking his eyes away from her. "What you're doing is not okay." Olivia cries out more wiping her tears on her sleeves. "I know. You.. You are an incredible person." Buck says making Olivia laugh. "No." Olivia shakes her head. "You're an incredible person okay?  You deserve so much better." Bucks holding his own tears back looking at a picture frame of the two in the distance. "Oh my god." Olivia shakes her head again. "Thats why im walking away." Buck finally looks down, Olivia let's out a small sob feeling her heart shatter once again. "Don't do this, why are you doing this? Why are you doing this?" Olivia asks as Buck pulls her into a hug kissing her head. "I'm sorry." Buck walks off leaving the girl to sob. "Liv come here.." Alyssa opens her arms wide for the girl and Olivia sobs in her arms.

A/N: I use the rookie monologue which i'm not claiming as my own!! This destroyed me guys.
WORDCOUNT: 2127