Prologue (Some 2014-Nostalgia)

May 7th, 2014 was literally (in the style of Danisnotonfire) the weirdest day of your life.

It all started when you moved into the house on Kumquat Street. Finally, after much moving boxes and unpacking, you had just about finished getting everything in your room into place. (You took great pride in your room, and affectionately called it a "Tumblr bedroom.") Heaving a sigh of relief, you plopped down into your (favourite colour) fuzzy bean bag chair from PB Teen and admired how awesome everything looked with the house's bigger space and new loft. Old vintage vinyls graced walls painted (f/c), pictures from magazines covered about a fourth of everything, and bright Christmas lights danced around your headboard. It was perfect. And then there was the ladder to the loft-- you still had to decorate that yet.

Tired from all the shuffling and decorating, you blinked your eyes closed, and when you opened them, there was one somewhat large thing VERY out of place. The someone crashed right onto your poster of Gerard Way with the epic pixie cut from Planetary Go.

"BLOODY HELL!!!!"

A man in a deep red coat, with mud still on his boots, just crashed into your bed. And what your sixteen-year-old self do?

"Those boots! Wait!" you screamed.

"The upholstery!!!!!!!!!"