🦋4🦋

At mid night

Jungkook : baby you should sleep now.. Its not good to awake til late at night ( he said while caressing her bare thighs as she was sitting on his lap and doing her homework)

Y/n : just few more minutes.. ( she said and continue her work. He wrapped his tattooed arm around her curvy tiny waist and put his head on her shoulder) you should sleep.. You are already tired. ( she said and brush her fingers in his soft hairs)

Jungkook : how can i sleep without my baby?? I have habbit to kiss her and cuddle with her while sleeping ( he softly whispered in her ears making her shiver at his deep ocean voice) you don't need to take stress for anything i will talk to your professor tomorrow about test.. Hmm ( he said and kiss her  expose neckline)

Y/n : no need for that.. I have alrrady completed my work and also i work so hard for it.. If you want to achieve something you have to work hard for it ( she said proudly at her motivated line)

Jungkook : but if you have money then everything is possible.. And you don't need to work hard and take stress. Just tell me what you want and next second that will be yours ..( y/n rolled at him as she knew he will not understand )

Y/n : ok ok shall we sleep now ..( she said and about to get up when he suddenly picked her up in bridal style )

Jungkook : why not .your highness ( he said and take her to their bedroom )

____________________________________________

Y/n was completing her test when suddenly the girl behind her whisper to her

Girl : hey ..y/n can you please help me ..i don't know this question ( she plead to her )

Y/n : sure ( she said and slightly turn toward other side making paper clearly visible to other girl ..girl smile and start cheating suddenly they both flinch when their professor shout )

Mr hung : ms y/n and ms hari ..how dare you to cheat in my class ( he shout loudly making all student eyes divered toward them )

Everyone shock to see professor shouting at y/n as everyone know who is she and who is her boyfriend .mr hung is a new professor that's why he is still unaware of this girl otherwise he won't even look at her ..shouting is other thing

Mr hung : i think you both should get out from my class ( y/n eyes bring tears as it is first time someone is shouting at her and being a topper shoyted by teacher hurt her more )

Y/n : s-sir we are sor--- ( she said but mr hung glare at her sharply )

Mr hung : no argument and GET OUT ( he shout again and soon the fountain of tears are flowing from her eyes before he could say something else door busted making all flinch badly )

And they saw bodyguards making thrir way inside and middle of them is death of mr hung ..JEON JUNGKOOK

ALL suddenly look down being afraid from the person coming in the class with cold face ..his cold face means someone's death is coming and everyone kniw who is it .

His eyes fell on y/n who is crying silently ..suddenly his cold face turn into anger one ..veins were popping from his neck and hands are fully clunched ..mr hung was still confuse why he is here ?? But not forget to mention he is also scared to hell looking at him angry...jungkook eyes fell on him and having extreme anger issues especially in his baby's matter ..he run toward him and landed a direct hard rock punch on his face making hung groan in pain and blood start ozing from his mouth indicating that his teeths are broke ..jungkook didn't stop and start landing punches and kicks on him ..all were freeze on their place but they already knew this will happen ..y/n was scared to her death and went toward jungkook ..

Y/n : j-jungkook ..p-please stop (she whisper slowly but jungkook heard and immediatly stopped not wanting her to get panick attack again ..he turn toward her with soft face and went toward her )

Jungkook : let's go home hmm ..you must be tired .( he said and immediatly picked her up without hearing any other words and left from there)

All guards picked fainted body lying on floor and drag him from their