🦋2🦋

Car stop infront of grand mall which is biggest and expensive mall in whole korea. Door open by driver as jungkook and y/n came out from car.. Y/n smile in excitement while jungkook keep his cold face while wearing sun glasses

 Y/n smile in excitement while jungkook keep his cold face while wearing sun glasses

Jungkook : baby you should also wear sun glasses.. ( he softly said and offered her gucci sun glasses while she shake her head as negative and hug his arm)

Y/n : leave it. Lets go inside.. ( she said and jungkook nodd and they both went inside)

___________________________________________

Its been 30 minutes since y/n is being confuse about dress

Y/n : which one i choose? This one or that one..... Whyyyy its so hard ( whine jungkook chuckle looking at her annoyed face)

Jungkook : you can buy both i already told you.. ( he said while hugg her waist)

All the staff present in shop look at them in awww as they were looking very cute but they were also shocked to hear jungkook soft voice as it is first time they saw him being soft..

Y/n : no i can't take both.. It will be very expensive.. ( she said while jungkook chuckle at her innocence which he loved the most)

He is the world youngest billionaire and here she is taking stress over the bill which is obviously very cheap for jungkook as he own countless black cards and credit cards

Jungkook : you don't have to care about money.. Princess i have unlimited money you just ask what you want and i will bring that thing to you in a second... ( smile)

Y/n : but---- ( jungkook signal staff to pack both dress which staff immediately did)

Jungkook : come on lets go to other shop or you want to buy something from here.. ( she shake her head as no)

After paying the bill they went to other store while 5 guards hand were already filled with branded shopping bag..

Y/n : jungkook i think its enough we have done alot of shopping.. ( she said while looking at guards hand)

Jungkook : are you sure?? ( she nodd) come on lets get ice cream hmm ( she smile widely making him smile also as ice cream was her first love)

Y/n : i will wait here i am tired. ( he look at her and pick her in bridal style..)

Jungkook : why don't you tell me before? ( he said to her with little angry face)

Y/n : why are you scolding me over this little thing? ( she said with pout making jungkook eyes widen)

Jungkook : no no baby i am not scolding you.. Its just i was worried. ( he peck her lips as she chuckle)

Y/n : ok ok i forgive you.. Now go

After making her sit on bench he went to ice cream shop while she wait while guards were standing behind her protecting her paparazzis were taking pictures of her she look in her phone not handling the flash lights suddenly someone yelled from them

Man : ma'am you are so hot.( she feel uncomfortable at the comment and about to walk while still looking at phone when suddenly she flinch when she heard loud noise of groaning she look up and her eyes widen)

Jungkook was there punching the man badly she gasp and immediately went toward the scene happening infront of her.. She notice how angry he was looking while beating.. She never saw him this angry and this scared her from the core.. All bodyguards tried to push jungkook from the man who was now not in the state to open his eyes.. After many struggle they succeeded. Jungkook angrily look at guards and they immediately look down not being able to look at his eyes which was throwing invisible draggers..

Y/n : jungkook.. Your hand is bleeding ( she said while scared as he was still in anger)

Jungkook look at y/n who slightly flinch he notice how scared she is from him and that's hurt him very much.. He never fight or use abusive language infront of her as he know that she is quite sensitive and will get panick attack as she have phobia from blood.. He saw tears in her eyes and went toward her ignoring her words.

Jungkook : baby i am so sorry.. Come on lets go.. ( he said and again pick her up staining her dress with blood as he didn't notice the blood which was continuously coming from his hand.. He went from there with her in his arms while she was hardly breathing as her panick attack triggered)

He hurriedly sit in car while her in his lap.. He immediately open draw in his car and take out oxygen plumber and put in her mouth pushing the button

Jungkook : calm down.... Take slow breaths ( he said and hug her while plumping he sigh in relief as he feel her being relax) baby.. I am so sorry.. I-i just lose my control.. ( he said while hugging her)