Henry is gone...

Ollie POV: 7 years have passed since then, Hope and EJ turned 15 not too long ago , I am turning 13 today!, we are currently attending the Salvatore School for the Gifted, on our birthdays our mom comes and visits but this time we got to go and see her, Hope had gotten suspended for giving Henry her blood turning him into a Hybrid,

Ollie: Hope are you out of your mind!

Hope: I don't see what the big deal is!

Ollie: YOU TURNED MY BEST FRIEND INTO YOUR PERSONAL SLAVE!, Not only that but being a hybrid could get him killed!

Hope: will you chill out, he isn't going to die!

Hayley: you don't know that!, what could you have possibly have needed the money for?!

Hope: That's my business.

Hayley: and selling your blood is mine, you had no right! The whole point of calling you Hope Marshall was so that you wouldn't draw attention to yourself!

They kept fighting back and forth but I couldn't deal with the stress so I left to aunt Freya's bar to go and talk with Cami, our cousin, After our family separated Vincent and aunt Freya were spell searching and ended up creating a small child at the age of 4. She was made from both Freya and Vincent, Keelin adopted her even though Vincent still claimed the baby as his.

Cami: Hope turned Henry...into a vampire...

Ollie: yeah...

Cami: wow...

Ollie: He's now sired to her, which means everything she says he has to do. And on top of that he is now in more danger than ever!

Cami: yeah my dad says it's not looking good between the vamps and wolves

Ollie: when does it ever?

I rolled my eyes

Cami: it's not a joke! They're talking about...execution.

Ollie: they want to kill him!

I felt this rage run through me and ran home to yell at Hope at the position she put Henry in, but when I got there Henry was on the floor and when he turned around I saw her, one of the Vampires from the bar, and her blood on Henry's mouth.

Ollie: Hen...what did you do?

Henry: I didn't mean too,she was just there waving at me and then...I did this.

Ollie: No you didn't.

I glared straight at Hope who wore guilt across her face.

Ollie: I TOLD YOU!!!

Hope: I'm sorry I didn't think this would happen!

Ollie: THATS BECAUSE YOU DONT THINK AT ALL! THEY WERE ALREADY TALKING ABOUT EXECUTING HIM AND NOW THEY MIGHT ACTUALLY WILL!

EJ: ENOUGH BOTH OF YOU

Ej came in front of us and tried to separate the fight, as Henry was behind us.

Hope: No they won't!, Marcel won't let them!

Ollie: MARCEL WAS AWAY LIVING HIS HAPPILY EVER AFTER WITH REBEKAH DO YOU REALLY THINK THAT THEY ARE GOING TO LISTEN TO HIM BECAUSE HE DECIDED TO COME BACK!

She looked at me with sorrowful eyes but I was to angry too care as "the council" was discussing what to do about the whole situation.

The council:
Hayley Marshall
Vincent Griffith
Josh Rosza

Each one of them represented their own, Mom the wolves, Vincent the witches and Josh the Vampires. After a long time they sent Henry Home before they decided what to do with him.