The hollow

Ollie POV:We were at home, mom was with Elijah and we were in bed, all of a sudden Hope was complaining about a headache and feeling cold. Next thing I knew we were in New Orleans and Hope was dying, mom told us a bad lady was trying to take Hope and that her and the rest of the family would try everything to save her.

Ollie: Hope?

Hope: Hey Ollie!

Ollie: How are you feeling?

Hope: I'm ok, dad was just here.

Ollie: your saying that like he's my dad...

Hope: that's because he is your dad,

Ollie: no he's yours and Ej's, my dad died, all I am to Klaus is a Kenner.

Hope: Yeah well mom is not just a Kenner she's a mikaelson too which means you are too.

Ollie: mom isn't a mikaelson she's a Labonair, I'm nothing to this new family but some kind of tool that's been misplaced.

Hope: you were not misplaced!, YOU ARE MY BROTHER AND YOU ARE PART OF MY ALWAYS AND FOREVER AND THAT IS WHAT MAKES YOU A MIKAELSON!

Hope started yelling and all of a sudden her eyes began to glow blue

Ollie: MOM!

Mom came running in and holding Hope tightly before yelling out for Klaus, he ran in and called for Freya. Long story short We got the hollow out of Hope but in doing so our- their family had to separate.

Klaus: I have to know if she's alright!

Vincent: She will be fine if you leave!

Hope: Daddy? What's going on?

He looked at her and EJ

Klaus: I love you.

Hope and EJ: DAD!

And just like that, it was all over, Hope was saved and our family was even more broken than before.