NIGHTMARE

1 year later

Jimin's pov

It's been 1 year jungkook didn't wake up from coma and y/n passed away, tomorrow is y/n's deaths anniversary,jungkook can't talk to us but he can listen to us and 6 months ago jin hyung and yeonjun hyung tells him about y/n,after hearing about y/n his tears started to fall from his eyes while his eyes were closed, I feel very bad for him he always wish for a little sister and when he got y/n as his sister he was very happy,he was on nine clouds,jungkook is still in the hospital one of us stay with him at night and yesterday I was with him,it was around 01:00am I woke up as I was feeling thristy and I went to the side table of jungkook's bed,there I hear someone is mumbling something I look here and there then I look at jungkook he was mumbling something and his hand was holding a locket which was in his neck then I noticed that he was crying, I bent a little to hear what he was mumbling and I was saying "y/n-n ple-ase trust-t me-e I-i will kil-l everyone-e who will try to hurt ap-pa a-nd eomma-a" I can't understand why he is saying that and who is appa and Eomma? Then i call the doctor and he said that he was having a nightmare and maybe it's related to his past,doctor give him the injection,soon he stop mumbling.Currently I am in Hospital waiting for others, Doctor said to me to call others also so I call them and tell them to come here,i was in my thought when someone calls me.

Taehyung :Jiminaah!

Me: oh you all are here.

Suga: why you called us? Anything wrong?

Me: no no nothing is wrong doctor told me that he want to talk to us that's why I called you guys.

Hyun:where is he?

Me: I don't know.

Jin: anyone of you get a call from in-yeop?

Namjoon: yeah he said that he will come today by evening with his girlfriend.

Kai: when this doctor will come?

doctor: I am here,i am here.

Jhope: doctor why you called us here? Something wrong?

Doctor: jungkook is getting back his consciousness.

Them: WHAT REALLY!

Soobin hyung hugs the doctor.

Soobin: thank you so much doctor.

Doctor:it's my pleasure,do you know yesterday he got a nightmare and that triggered his consciousness to get back.

Taehyung: nightmare? which type of nightmare?

Doctor: may be something related to his past.
Then a nurse came and said

Nurse: doctor there is an emergency.

Doctor left

Me: hyung you know what he was crying while having the nightmare and he was mumbling.

Beomgyu:what he was mumbling?

Me: he was saying "y/n please trust me I will kill everyone who will try to hurt appa and eomma".

Yeonjun: he still remembers y/n.(said sadly)

Kai: no one can forget her.(saod sadly)

Taehyung: especially jungkook he was ready to leave us for her,he trust her more than us.

Beomgyu: when she was in abroad we all call her 5 times in a day to ask her if she is okay or not and now she is not with us but we can never contact her or ask her if she is okay or not. (a tear escape from his eye but he wipe it off )

Beomgyu: anyway, who is eomma and appa jungkook was mumbling,of course it's not dad and mom cause he always called them as mom and dad.

Taehyung: hmm, hyung is right.

Jhope: only jungkook can answer this question.

Suga: jimin you go home and freshen up I will be with jungkook.

Me: OK hyung.
It went to mansion with others.

Author pov

Somewhere in thailand.

???girl: he said I love you,will you marry me?

???boy: then what you said?

???girl: I simply said to him "go and talk to my over possessive boyfriend if he agrees then only i will marry you.

???boy: that's my girl.

???boy: by the way i am hungry.

???girl: then you go and eat.

???boy: but their is nothing to eat,please make me something to eat.

???girl: oh God! Fine.

The ???girl went to kitchen and the??? Boy also went behind her as the girl took the pan by handle the pan broke and the handle came to her hand.

???boy: you broke her favourite pan,so sad.

???girl: you broke it right,you broke it and put it like this and told me to make a dinner so when I will took the pan the handle will come in my hand and it will look like I broke her favorite pan right!

The ??? Boy gulp and run to save his life from his girlfriend while??? Girl was chasing the boy holding another pan and scolding him.
------------------------------------------------------

What do you think who is this??? Girl and??? Boy?