Chapter 4

Y/N could only stare a the figure as they stared at him.

???:"What's the matter? Cat got your tongue?"

Y/N:"Sorry. Just didn't expect what I did to work. I am Y/N. I'm your new Master."

They walk up to Y/N and size him up. They click their tongue and take a step back and give him a mock bow.

 They click their tongue and take a step back and give him a mock bow

Semiramis:"I am Assassin Class Sermiramis. I trust you not to be a fool."

Y/N could only look at Gareth and Wukong before a nervous smile was what he gave her. She sees this and looks confused.

Semiramis:"What?"

After explaining their situation to her she couldn't help but want to smack her Master. She sent him a glare that sent a warning to his body. He wanted to jump away, but couldn't as she stares him down.

Semiramis:"So why did you summon me to this bullshit? I rather be in the Throne of Heroes than here with what I was just told."

Y/N:"Y-You weren't my first choice. I-I wanted an Archer or Caster in hopes of finding a-answers for us."

He tries to sound like her glare didn't affect him, but the stuttering didn't help. She rolls her eyes and looks at the area better now that she can. Her frown deepen seeing that she was in the middle of a forest.

Semiramis:"And what a place to get summoned in... So you need someone to find answers, huh?"

He quickly gives her many fast nods to which she sighs.

Semiramis:"I don't tend to dirty myself if I can help it, but like you three I want to leave this accursed place. I will use my Concealed Presence to avoid attention and scout the area. You just best have a reward ready."

Y/N:"We have a nice resting place we also bath at."

Semiramis:*sighs* "It better be good."

She dissappears from their view seemingly to go do her task. Y/N looks at Wukong next.

Y/N:"Help her in scouting. Also try and keep an eye out so you can show her where we're camping."

Sun Wukong:"Ugh! Fine! I'll let you know if I find anything."

She quickly took off leaving the two in the woods by themselves.

Gareth:"I suppose we should head back to camp then?"

Y/N:"Please. I'll count on you incase we get attacked."

Gareth:"Leave it to me!"

They were attacked by more evil monkeys before making back to camp, but they stood no chance against Gareth who told him she felt more powerful for some reason. He asks the system which told him that he was giving her more magical energy ever since he summoned Semiramis. It was a temporary buff that would end by today. The two waited at camp till nightfall when Sun Wukong and Semiramis made it back.