God Emperor Chapter 2: Opening the Mark of Divine Martial Arts

Wu County" is just one of the thousands of counties in the east of Kunlun.

The so-called county is actually the first county of the First Central Empire. It must pay and pay taxes to the First Central Empire every year.

The monarch of a county is called the "king king".

Zhang Ruochen is now the ninth son of King Yunwu County.

Lying flat on the cold, hard wooden bed, Zhang Ruochen is still thinking about the ceremony for tomorrow's ceremony.

"The original owner of this body didn't even open the 'Divine Seal' by the age of 16. It must have been abandoned by the gods. What can I do to have a greater chance to open the 'Divine Seal'?"

In Kunlun world, if you want to open the "Mark of Divine Martial Arts", you must get the approval of the gods.

It is called, Emperor Wuquan.

At the ceremony, a heaven and earth bridge will appear between the **** realm and the Kunlun realm, connecting the two realms. After enjoying the sacrifice, the gods will give some talented humans the "sign of martial arts" to help them open the door to cultivation.

The more talented people, the sooner they can get the "Shenwu Mark".

When Zhang Ruochen's last life was still in the womb, he opened the "Mark of Divine Martial Arts", which is a natural wizard.

In this life, by the age of 16, none of the "Marks of Divine Martial Art" had been opened, which were basically those who were abandoned by the gods. Even if you participate in the ceremony tomorrow, it is almost impossible to get the "Shenwu Mark". Please Baidu, thank you!

Zhang Ruochen couldn't fall asleep. He sat up from the bed, holding a white spar in the shape of a jujube nucleus with sharp two ends, three-dimensional in the middle, crystal clear and without any impurities.

He began to study this white spar. Maybe it can help himself, get the approval of a certain god, and open the "mark of martial arts".

This white spar was a gift from Ming Emperor during his sixteen-year-old ritual.

Zhang Ruochen didn't know what the white spar was, but just put it on his body. Unexpectedly, eight hundred years later, it was still on its own body.

"I will come to 800 years from 800 years ago and maybe it will be related to it."

Zhang Ruochen held the white spar tightly, closed his eyes, and his father Ming Emperor appeared in his mind. I wonder if his father is still alive in the world?

That night, heavy snow fell on Wangcheng.

In the early morning of the next morning, the entire King City was covered by thick snow, and the vermilion palaces, buildings, and pavilions were all covered with ice-sculpted snow clothes.

The winter solstice is the coldest day of the year.

The warriors of the entire king city gathered outside the temples of the emperors and sacrificed to the gods under the leadership of the county king.

Outside the temples of the emperors, an ancient altar was piled with huge stones. On the altar, not only tens of thousands of animals, cattle, sheep, pigs ... are bound, but also many powerful wild beasts locked with iron chains.

Civil and military officials, martial arts monks, princes and concubines, countless teenagers and girls waiting to open the mark of Shenwu, and even some babies still asleep.