𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘍𝘪𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

↣ 𝘛𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘧𝘶𝘭 𝘎𝘰𝘰𝘥𝘣𝘺𝘦'𝘴

Audrey had not yet woken up and appeared to be growing worse, so they were all together in her room

Audrey had not yet woken up and appeared to be growing worse, so they were all together in her room. Rowan attempted to assist but her power was ineffective. Next to Harry, she took a seat on the armrest.

"She's slipping away." Evie whispered her voice cracking.

Mal sighed heavily and bowed her head. "There's only one person in the world who might be able to do something about this, and that's Hades."

"Hades?" Ben questioned. "He wouldn't do it. And I wouldn't risk it."

"Actually, he might do it for me. He's my father." Mal revealed shocking most of the group besides Evie and Celia.

"That is not the most surprising thing that has happened this week." Rowan said.

"Well, I'll have to send guards to get him." Ben told Mall to which she nodded.

"Maybe I can hitch a ride." Uma said, bringing everyone's attention to her. "The Isle is my home. Someone needs to be there to protect it."

"Well, then, you'll need your first mate." Harry told her while placing his hands on her shoulders from behind. Rowan instantly grew sad.

"The isle will be in very good hands" Mal smiled which caused both Harry and Uma to smile back at her.

"Can i go too?" Celia asked. "i wish i could be in both places"

"i really think that Evie was right and..i do think that we could've been friends. And i'm really sorry that i lied to all of you guys, you all deserve so much better than that" Mal spoke to the pirates and all of her friends.

"You were just trying to do the right thing" Jay reassured.

"i get it" Evie said to Mal.

The gang began bidding each other farewell. In front of Rowan stood Harry. Knowing they would never see each other again made the two unwilling to talk. "I'll miss you, even more than I was the first time." She grinned as she stated.

"I'll miss you too, darling, so don't worry." She immediately put her arms around him after he said that. He kissed the top of her head.

Her face was streaming with tears as she glanced up at him. "Love, you shouldn't cry, especially not over me." She giggled a little at his whisper. He removes the tears from her cheeks with his thumb.

She placed a kiss on his cheek as a way to say goodbye. He heard his name called and he pushed away. She watched as he turned to walk away, leaving him alone once more and her devastated.

While sitting in the courtyard, Rowan pondered over the past and present occurrences. "You appear to be overanalysing." As she moved to settle next to the blonde, Ally remarked.

"Ally, you always seem to know where I am." Rowan smiled slightly, which made the Wonderland girl laugh out loud.

"Since my mother discovered Wonderland, I'm really excellent at locating stuff. What's gotten you all upside down?" With her legs crossed on the grass, she posed the question.

"I had to say goodbye to someone for whom I had grown to care more than I had anticipated." Rowan remarks as she turns to see the building that leads to the isle of the lost.

"That's challenging, but perhaps it wasn't meant to be. You might run across that individual again in the future or not. The world operates strangely." Ally states that Rowan mentioned to herself that she ought to return to Wonderland to check if any more motivational sayings are available.

"I can always rely on you to provide me with an inspirational quote, for whatever reason." As she put her head on the girl's shoulder, Rowan spoke. The Wonderland girl merely gave her a cosy shoulder pat.

_________________

Author's notes

We're nearing the end, but not to far because I can't just end it with how descendants ended it. Yea no where going further then that.

Shout out to my favourite people.norasnetflix RuffieRoseStories arsvenal kiesluverr KleeAlise11
wrensofvizla Minyoung_2000

Well that's all from me. I hope to see you in the next update