𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘚𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯

↣ 𝘍𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘜𝘯𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘶𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘦

The increasing water gradually forms a storm, and it only gets bigger

The increasing water gradually forms a storm, and it only gets bigger. Eventually, it explodes, drenching the boat and everyone inside with water. From below the surface comes Uma. Now her tentacles resembled those of her mother.

"The kiss of true love cannot overcome this. My name will be known worldwide! "Aaah!" Uma's tentacle whizzed by and began to upset the boat a little. Mal began to pace up and down, her emerald eyes growing brighter by the moment.

A purple fog rises, and Mal disappears. Rather, everyone backs up as a dragon now emerges. Uma is driven wild by Mal's fire spit, which makes her lash out at her with another tentacle. "Mal, hurry up! Let's get this resolved once and for all." Uma made fun of it all.

"Watch out!" Ben shouted. The boat was heaving side to side.

But Ben rushed to the edge to get a better look at the fighting. Suddenly, almost like a roar, Rowan heard Ben shout. With confusion, she frowned and wondered what Ben had planned. She was shocked to see him leap over the railing and into the ocean.

Now Ben appears of the water between Mal and Uma. "Mal! Uma!" With a quick look at the two girls, he said, "Stop! Give in."

"What are you gonna do, Ben?" Uma chuckles at that. "Splash me?" She asked, mockingly, as she placed her hands on her waist. She laughed harder the more she splashed the water.